A Positive Legator Review

kingpinMS3

dumb, but harmless
Reaction score
I get that, I know they are a company that has ongoing QC problems your buy proved that. I'm not insulting everyone on the board I'm insulting people who pop into a thread with nothing else to say but accuse a new user of being a plant by the company to post a good review. Or calling people sheep and stuff that makes zero sense. That's just BS and very unwelcoming. Yes I happen to be happy with my Legator as are a couple other users. The animosity on this forum is ridiculous. Maybe I'm just too old and that's the way it is now with guys half my age. Get off my lawn! There's other forums that aren't like this.
it's not the first time i've seen a company send a shill to post on a forum on their behalf. Not saying that's the situation, but it's fishy as fuck. Considering legator's track record of putting out garbage and getting defensive about it - i wouldn't put it past them.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Guess they sent me here as a 12 year member with close up pics of my guitar as a shill too? This has gotten ridiculous.

kingpinMS3

dumb, but harmless
Reaction score
Guess they sent me here as a 12 year member with close up pics of my guitar as a shill too? This has gotten ridiculous.
I didn't say that, but good on you to jump to conclusions. I'm glad you're happy with your guitar, but i don't understand why you're all defensive about it?

You got a good legator. Awesome. It looks like they're contracting with WMI which explains why their quality has gone up.

it doesn't change history, and it doesn't change poor managment and poor handling of customer complaints.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
The guy was literally called out for being new and complimenting Legator.

QUADDITY

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
How is that not fishy to you?

Well let's see I decided to buy a Legator. Not owning a 7 string before I searched Google. This forum came out on top and I joined. Right after I got accused of being a shill, called a sheep, told I was ruining the world for buying a cheap guitar from Legator, etc. I guess I should not assume sevenstring.org would welcome new members who bought a 7 string guitar and instead I would be seen as a plant.

QUADDITY

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just had mine gone through and setup by a well known local luthier and everything is good with the guitar. Plays even better now.

JSanta

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
How is that not fishy to you?

I would have hoped the company would have asked if they could take pictures with something better than a potato as well...

Dude's excited about his guitar, nothing wrong with that.