99 BC Rich Custom Shop Warlock 7

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by Brainkrieg, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brainkrieg

Brainkrieg Member

EDIT: Looks like I biffed on the new format, so I'll add that in real quick.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 99 BC Rich USA CS Warlock 7. Maple throughneck, alder wings, BC Rich branded Takeuchi Lo Pro (the good ones), Bullet preamp, Ebony board. It's got great big huge frets with almost no playwear, but does have a few scratches and dings that didn't show up well in the pics. There are a couple that look to have been drop filled by a previous owner, but never wet sanded or blended in.

Modifications (if any): Duncan Custom7/Jazz7 to replace the stocker Dimarzio Blazes

Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC

Location (City,State or City,Country): San Diego, CA

Contact Info (No Phone #s): pm me here or bransellers1@aol.com

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): 73formula73 (ebay), HAUCH (friend/). I am Formula73 on the following forums: Hamer Fan Club, Dean Forum, BC Rich Players Forum, Seymour Duncan Forum, Ibanez Collectors World Forum, Rivercity Amps Electra Guitars forum...

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1250 USD (pretty firm on that) shipped in the lower 48. I'll ship overseas, but you'd have to wait for an accurate shipping quote on top of the 1250.

Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My ebay handle is 73formula73 if you want to check it out, though it's more buying than selling, and HAUCH knows me pretty well, too. Any questions-let me know.

Last edited: May 26, 2009
  2. Zer0

Zer0 That Guy

You got email!

3. RenegadeDave

RenegadeDave Huge nerd

Damn Brandon, why do you have to sell that when I'm getting married in a couple months and can't afford to buy new fiddles?

4. Brainkrieg

Brainkrieg Member

Sold pending payment!

5. raifo

raifo SS.org Regular

congrats brandon! it finally sold :) i had no idea you were on this forum lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.