7 string Bare Knuckle AM/CS in Tyger Finish

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by SilenceIsACrime, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilenceIsACrime

SilenceIsACrime Indeed.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 7 string Bare Knuckle Aftermath (B) and Cold Sweat (N) pickups in Tyger Finish
    Modifications (if any): None
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): All included "case candy" (BKP coaster, pick, etc. for each)
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Reno, NV, USA
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
    References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay - silenceisacrime, bought from
    Drache713 here
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $380 OBO
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bought these last month and simply don't like the way they look with my guitar. Looking to make back what I paid but I will consider any offer. They were never installed or modified for installation; everything is *exactly* how it arrived. They are awesome looking pickups (and I am sure awesome sounding, though I never tested them) and I wish I weren't so damn picky, but hopefully these go to an awesome home!! Thanks for looking.

2. SilenceIsACrime

SilenceIsACrime Indeed.

Bumpity bump! Got an offer or two on the table but still looking for more!

3. SilenceIsACrime

SilenceIsACrime Indeed.

Alright, I know charging full price initially was a bit overzealous on my part, so I am gonna go ahead and drop the price to $350 shipped (within the US, if you want international we could probably work something out).

I forgot to mention earlier - I never filled out the warranty cards so you can rest assured knowing the warranty isn't under someone else's name and can be applied to you, gentle reader.

It seems that quite a few of you are interested after seeing the view count, so please take these off my hands! All the awesomeness of brand new BKP's without the two week wait time from the UK!

4. SilenceIsACrime

SilenceIsACrime Indeed.

Pickups sold pending payment! Watch here for up to date news....

5. SilenceIsACrime

SilenceIsACrime Indeed.

SOLD!

Lock 'er up :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.