2008 Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960 reissue w/BKP Mules

Exodus5

Contributor
Reaction score
Selling my 2008 Goldtop Classic. It has Schaller straplock buttons and a set of uncovered Gibson 490R/498T pickups. Otherwise in very good stock condition. No real fret wear. Has a few dings (pictured) but nothing too big. Also has some light worming on the back from play and one of the screws on the controls was overtightened slightly cracking the control cavity cover. There are also cracks from screw overtightening on the control jack. The pickguard is missing and has been since I got it. Comes with the original black Gibson snakeskin pattern case. PM with any questions.
(Please note: Pictures show a different set of pickups in the guitar. See next post for pictures of uncovered pickups.
$1400 shipped PPG in the USA.
May be interested in trade for a Music Man Majesty or other higher end Petrucci guitar.

Last edited:

Exodus5

Contributor
Reaction score
Bump with price drop and reconfig. I decided I wanted to keep my BKP Mules, so I have swapped in a Gibson 490R/498T set and dropped the price to what I see mostly stock Classics selling for. $1400 shipped in the US (PPG)
Picture with new pickups....

Last edited: