1991 Ibanez UV7PWH

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by Shawn, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawn

Shawn ESP • Ibanez Forum MVP

Alright, I have the opportunity to get another mint PWH so i'm letting this one go. There's no need to have 2 even though when I had 2 last year, it was cool. This guitar has had Rich Harris' magic done to it. There is simply no other guitar that i've ever played that plays better than this. My UV7BK which also came from Rich is about the only one. This guitar is mint but has 3 SMALL dings. One in the front, 2 in the back. Very small ones though. The neck is like brand spankin' new, frets are filed and round on the ends and the thing plays like butter. :shred:

Located in Southern Maine area and have 14 itrader points. I ship fast and well. :yesway:

I'm asking 1475 plus 25 shipping.

Pics~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Shawn

Shawn ESP • Ibanez Forum MVP

3. GMCUV7

GMCUV7 Shoganai

Hi Shawn,
    Although this may be futile, please PM me if you ever decide to go $1200. Your guitar is beautiful, but Jemsite Blue Book Pricing shows a UV7PWH @ 100% Mint at $1190

4. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery. Super Moderator

I can speak from experience, with Rich from "Ibanez Rules" fret work, it's worth the extra couple $100. Especially since Rich now charges $300 for the work as an option.

5. Apex1rg7x

Apex1rg7x Agent of Chaos

Who actually sells a guitar based on the blue book rate? This is a nice ass guitar and is well worth the $1450 or whatever he has it listed at. I sold mine awhile back for $1700 so it really depends on the market and the going rate at the time. Trust me, a PWH as mint as this is rare and we all know Shawn well enough that this one has been babied.

6. Eric

Eric SS.org Regular

Considering that he already sold this guitar these last few posts seem pointless...

7. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

Those Jemsite prices are also about 8 years out of date, dude. :lol: Based on your user name you should know that.

$1500 shipped for a mint PWH is a steal, I've seen them crack $2k on occasion.

8. zimbloth

zimbloth Nick // Axe Palace Vendor Forum MVP

Yep, as always the market sets the value not individuals. This is a fair deal.

9. killiansguitar

killiansguitar Banned

No, whats pointless is that nobody bothered to put SOLD up anywhere in this thread previous to all these "pointless" posts.

10. nvenables

nvenables New Member

How much for shipping to zip 19973?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.