FS ‘95 ESP EXP MIJ

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by J_Mac, Feb 25, 2018.

1. J_Mac

J_Mac SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 1995 Japanese ESP EXP
    Modifications (if any): nope
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): soft case
    Location (City,State or City,Country): UK
    International OK? : aye, but watch out for your country’s import fees
    Contact Info (No Phone #s)
    References (eBay or other forum userid):
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £1300/€1500 pretty firm.
    Pictures:

Trades? I can always have my arm twisted...

All mahog, bolt-on, EMG 81 set, Schaller hardware, real carbon fibre nut. This thing sounds meaty as hell. Frets are excellent, not a lot of wear at all. No dings, ace body condition for a 23 year old guitar. Although there is a crack/ding on the ESP logo (pictured) and the tuners seem to have been installed on a Friday afternoon because the lacquer was still soft so there are slight ridges under the washers. Also a couple of hairlines in the lacquer on the body adjacent to the neck. The neck pocket has been inspected, the wood is fine. Comes with ESP soft case, though I will pack the bollox off it for shipping. Trying to slim down my collection to free up wall space for things I’m building. Even though I’ve said I’ll consider trades, I have terminal GAS, it’s a real medical problem.

This is an old guitar, but a very good example I think. It’s the real 90’s metal McCoy. To be honest I’ve bought brand new guitars which I have been less happy with (in terms of aesthetics and finish, *cough* Strandberg *cough*). I have enjoyed it immensely, sad to see it go. I just want to be very transparent here, don’t want any dissatisfied customers. Should you buy her and are not happy, I will gladly take her back.

I remeber running this past the guy at GuitarsCollector.com before I bought it and he said it was a good example.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pecado, feraledge and cardinal like this.
  2. Metlupass2

Metlupass2 SS.org Regular

Very nice price!

J_Mac likes this.
  3. RLG167

RLG167 SS.org Regular

I have one of these as well, and can confirm they're absolutely awesome guitars

J_Mac likes this.
  4. J_Mac

J_Mac SS.org Regular

Just had another quick blast on this, she does stand out against my other slabs (Raptor, Gibson Explorer, ICT700, etc.) as very meaty and fun to play.

5. Type_R3387

Type_R3387 SS.org Regular

That is the same model Devin Townsend played in his early years with SYL and his solo project. Killer guitar!

RLG167 and J_Mac like this.
  6. J_Mac

J_Mac SS.org Regular

\m/ €1400 shipped \m/