ZG 7 and 6 String Guitars

Discussion in 'Dealers & Group Buys' started by ampdguitars, Oct 15, 2013.

1. ampdguitars

ampdguitars SS.org Regular

Hello,
    I am the designer of ZG (Zero Gravity) Guitars. My new 7 string model is called the Caravelle 7. Check it out and we appreciate and listen to feedback. Thanks Amp'd Guitars - Home

2. lurgar

lurgar SS.org Regular

Looks cool, and I'm in the area so I might stop by some time. In the future, please put these posts in the Dealers section. They'll get notice there too, I promise.

3. ampdguitars

Thanks. Even though I have been a member here for a while I am kinda new to the posting rules, etiquette, etc... Thanks for checking it out. We are internet only but have a show room at the DBZ warehouse.

4. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery. Super Moderator

So why should folks buy your guitars over say a shop like Rondo/Agile, who have more options and have already established themselves?

Where are these made?
    Where is the hardware sourced?
    What materials?

Any better photos?

5. ampdguitars

Thanks for the replies. Our guitars are built and assembled in Korea. Any modifications and all set ups are done here in Houston at DBZ's warehouse. Our 7 strings are mahogany neck through constructions. Everyone has to get established in this business by earning the trust and repeat business of their customers. That is what we are working hard to do. I will put our guitars up against any 7 string Korean or overseas build on the market and I know that our customer service is exceptional. All I can ask is that you give them a try. Anyone who purchases one of our guitars is protected by our satisfaction guarantee...we will give refunds (as long as returned in "New" condition as shipped) no questions asked and pay return shipping...no risk.