Your Career - How Do You Feel About It?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food' started by Konfyouzd, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Konfyouzd

Konfyouzd Dread-I Master Contributor

Sounds like architect is to civil engineer as the salesperson is to the technical consultant... :lol:

They promise stuff they don't even fully understand and then we arrive on site like... "Wait. You want this program to do WHAT?! Who the hell told you it could do that?" :lol:

2. Solodini

Solodini MORE RESTS!

I applied for the position of marketing assistant at BrewDog last week. I'm shortlisted so am finalising a presentation to be emailed before I'm offered an interview. I think I'd really enjoy the job, so I'm hopeful. Just need to exercise my creativity suitably. The one downside is that it's based in the middle of nowhere in Aberdeenshire, but the missus has a job in Edinburgh and will be commuting to Ayre for uni 2 days a week, starting in December, so me being up north 5 days a week shouldn't be too problematic.

3. SirMyghin

SirMyghin The Dirt Guy Contributor

Good luck, the thing about home businesses is they will take a lot more than a standard work week to make profitable. Successful business men often have to live the job, it is harder as you need to both work, and establish.