XBOX 360, surround sound(Onkyo, JBL, KLH)

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by chaosxcomplex, Dec 20, 2010.

1. chaosxcomplex

chaosxcomplex 01123581321

Brief & Accurate Description of gear: Xbox 360 Arcade console (no games, no controller) Includes cables (power adapter and A/V cable)
    Contact Info: PM or reply to thread
    References: iTrader feedback on this site.
    Price: $50...Make me an offer, I don't use this thing and I'm moving, so I will likely accept your offer.
    Pictures: It's a standard XBOX 360...

Will ship if you want. local would be preferred, but not required.

Item #2

Brief & Accurate Description of gear:
    Surround sound system, consisting of an Onkyo TX SR-500 receiver, JBL satellites (don't know the model, but they're about 12'' long, and they sound awesome.), KLH 120 watt powered 10'' subwoofer, has stereo inputs.
    Contact Info: PM or reply to thread
    References: iTrader feedback on this site.
    Price: $250 OBO--Again, make me an offer. I'm moving, and don't use this.

This is an awesome (and very expensive) system. Shipping is more than likely out of the question, as the sub probably weighs around 20+ lbs, but it can be done. The receiver still has the protective plastic sheet thing on the display, just to give you an idea of the care its received. The JBL speakers are insane...some of the clearest sounding surround speakers I've ever heard. The KLH sub is 120 watts, stereo inputs, adjustable frequency and adjustable gain (volume). I hate to get rid of this system, but I'm moving and have no way of transporting it (going on a bus...)