Www.Death Metal Band online

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by hereticemir, Feb 14, 2011.

1. hereticemir

hereticemir with a Tuna sandwich

I have wanted to start a band for some time now and it has been hard either to find musicians or people dedicated to play and contribute. I want to start an online progressive death metal Band and work with musicians who want to put in the time and effort to make music. I want the opportunity to work with other musicians create music and get songs out there eventually set up a page for the Group and get some gear made( If the group start picking up a fan base). Right now I record all my all my ideas on riff works but I am willing to transfer over to another platform to make things easier to send ideas back and forth. As far as instrument tunings go I usually play around with different types so I not worry about that. I am very open to many styles as long as it fits into the direction we want things to flow for said band. If you are interested please PM me so we can get started on this project.Communication will be key so if you are not serious about this do not waste your time or mine.
    My influences are:
    Slayer
    Death
    Morbid Angel
    Opeth
    Behemoth
    Cannibal Corpse
    Suffocation
    Katakylsm
    Enslaved
    Megadeth
    At The Gates
    Musicians Wanted:
    7 String guitar
    Bassist
    Drummer
    Vocals

Details can be figured out once we get everything in place, band members, introduction, name of said band …ETC

More importantly, lets have fun.