WTT: Mint Ibanez JEM7v for your RG652-ahb wk (with tremolo)

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by syndrone, Oct 10, 2018.

1. syndrone

syndrone Melodic Shred Head

Hey there!

I got a dead mint Ibanez JEM7v which has less than 10 hours of playtime on it.
    It`s a great guitar and there is nothing wrong with it. I just realized that my preferences are different. Kinda fell in love with the RG652-ahb wk with the tremolo.... :)

Guitar Wanted: RG652-ahb wk (with tremolo)
    Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case is included for shipping, obviously! Will make sure that it will have a safe trip.
    Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Switzerland. though I live super close to Germany which is in the EU, so I have access to the EU room which makes things a lot easier and cheaper!
    International OK?: Open to international though shipping for the JEM must be covered by you.
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me.
    References (eBay or other forum userid): Some sales and trades on here and Jemsite, can verify that I am a legit and trustworthy guy, just hit me up! :)

Alternatively, I am open to sell the JEM if nobody wants to trade or has a RG652. Just hit me up with an offer! :)

Cheers!
    Marco / SYNDRONE

2. syndrone

syndrone Melodic Shred Head