Worst "group" ever.

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by IamOthello, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IamOthello

IamOthello SS.org Regular

Worst "group" ever, if you can even take this seriously. I was searching for "crunkcore" shit because it's so terrible I had to show somebody a picture of those neon "crunk" kids. I stumbled on this "supergroup"

I really hope good music triumphs over this garbage. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

2. synrgy

synrgy Ya ya ya I am Lorde

You now owe me approximately 2 minutes of my life. Not the full 3:11, thankfully, as I couldn't make it all the way through that.

3. Jay Jay

Jay Jay The Djent Plane

I want to shoot myself.

1:10 make me rage SOOOO HARDDDD because I like Dubstep and they're just killing it.
    :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

EDIT: This song is not dubstep, obviously, but that part could definitely be a dubstep drop.

4. CapenCyber

CapenCyber SS.org Regular

It's undeniably awful, but no-where near as grating as broken side.

5. synrgy

synrgy Ya ya ya I am Lorde

Ninja edit! I was just getting ready to call you out. ;)

Nothing remotely dubstep about that. Just cause there's a square wave with a filter making it go 'oowah oowah oowah' doesn't immediately mean it's dubstep. That sound is used ALL OVER electronic music. "Dubstep" implies a specific tempo range and beat structure. If anything, the part you're referencing is closer to Breaks or Breakbeat or whatever they call that sub-genre these days.

/EDM-nerd-mode

6. matt397

matt397 Tr00f

jesus christ these girls are walking talking date rape victims waiting to happen. :noplease:

7. Winspear

Winspear EtherealEntity

Lol what the fuck...

I have no problem whatsoever with people making any kind of music - but the fact that there's kids out there that listen to this shit, like it, and above all THINK IT'S GOOD...:scratch:

8. vampiregenocide

vampiregenocide A Chap Called Ross

They obviously don't mind, so I won't feel guilty. :hbang:

BrainArt likes this.
  9. AzzMan

AzzMan SS.org Regular

Man, either I'm really scene, or it actually IS surprising you guys haven't heard Millionaires before. They truly are producing some of the worst music around. In fact, it's not even music by a lot of standards. Thankfully they're not really *that* popular.

10. wannabguitarist

wannabguitarist SS.org Regular

I prefer Brokencyde over this actually :lol:

On a light note; I'd get fucked up with that chick with blue headband :agreed:

11. thraxil

thraxil cylon

Back in about 2002, two of my friends started an electroclash group called "Avenue D", which this group is pretty much a shitty copy of as far as I can tell. It's not the kind of music I like but Debbie and Daphne were my friends so I was at their first ever show, their last show in 2007, and a dozen or so in between. Like I said, it's not really what I'm into, but there's a certain get drunk and have fun appeal. Plus they toured around the world and sold over 50,000 albums without ever signing to a record label. Avenue D also had some slightly subversive aspects (Daphne was a Women's Studies major and both girls were big punk fans).

Their first big hit:

some more:

12. JohnIce

JohnIce Singlecoils = tr00

Hmm... I have a strong urge to, somehow, let these girls know I wouldn't buy them drinks, I'm not interested in having sex with either of them, and that they can do their "I'm irresistable and make guys crazy for me" routine somewhere else where they don't get in the way of the hotties. Thank you and goodbye.

13. -mouse-

-mouse- Such a strange numb

its like the stupid 16 year old mouthbreathers who sat next to me in History class were allowed to make their own video

14. vhmetalx

vhmetalx \m/

all i will say is this is false aaand
    :wallbash:
    :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
    :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I need to administer some Psycroptic NOW.

15. FearFactoryDBCR

FearFactoryDBCR New Member

This song makes me laugh so much.

"LET'S GET FUCKED UP!"

Women need to leave their musical aspirations in the kitchen.

Origin and vhmetalx like this.
  16. Daemoniac

Daemoniac Rivethead Magnate.

Thankfully I had Powerman 5000 paused on iTunes to flush out the drivel as soon as i realised what was going to happen in this "music" video... I feel better :lol:

17. ivancic1al

ivancic1al Probrem?

I played it muted....kinda funny that way actually. Especially with some br00talz playing over it. :lol:

EDIT: Halfway to 666 posts! :hbang:

18. Varcolac

Varcolac Frets? What frets?

This music is besmirching the good name of keytar players everywhere.

Also, it's making alcohol look bad. Alcohol is a splendid, delicious beverage, and these women have made me lose my appetite for it.

Oh wait, I have ale in the fridge, whiskey in a drawer, and a Symphony X album on iTunes. That'll make things better. Mmm, non-neon drinks and powerprog shredmetal. That'll make the pain go away...

19. Thep

Thep Blast & Sweep

Ouch, that was pretty bad...but Kesha pulls it off. I've learned that I can enjoy most types of music for what it is and not compare them to the best music (old-school brutal death metal) and I'm actually kinda enjoying Kesha and Lady Gaga

20. PeteyG

PeteyG Big Bear

There's IDM, which is Intelligent Dance Music (Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, you get the idea), however I wish everyone to begin calling this, and music like this RDM, or, Retarded Dance Music.

Variant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.