Winspear Picks 2017

Discussion in 'Dealers & Group Buys' started by Winspear, Jan 5, 2017.

1. ZombieLloyd

ZombieLloyd Not one 7 string

I just got my picks an hour ago and since then I've been using them. I have to say, they're pretty great. The Shuriken Mini is my favourite so far, though they all feel amazing to play. They all have this solid feel to me, I don't know how to describe it. Sort of a reassuring firmness, I guess would be how to explain it. Easily my favourite picks out of all the ones I've played. I'll put a review up on your website in a few days once I've played them some more. I'll definitely buy more when I have the chance. Also, I love the packaging.

Samacle and LeviathanKiller like this.
  2. LeviathanKiller

LeviathanKiller Knee-shooting Archer

Hey Tom. I sent you a private message on here about a possible order. Not sure if you saw it because of the new site layout.

3. ZombieLloyd

Is there a way I could custom order a 2mm Shiv? Would that cost any extra than a standard 4mm version?

4. Winspear

Winspear Tom Winspear Vendor

Thanks guys! I'm just looking at your email Leviathan, will get back to you with a quote :)
    Thinner picks are no extra charge but for most materials usually aren't any cheaper either because they use the same material blank. Just leave a note at checkout if you want picks thinned down and I'll refund any if appropriate :)
    Thanks!

ZombieLloyd likes this.
  5. Winspear

[​IMG]

It's that time of year again - Winspear Picks is 4 years old this week! I've been hard at work preparing and it's finally time to celebrate with an exciting range of limited products - and a GIVEAWAY!

(The giveaway is taking place over on Facebook so head there - however if you don't have Facebook you'll be happy to know any orders placed in this timeframe qualify too - just let me know in this forum that you ordered so I can add your name! :) )
    ~~~ Three lucky winners will receive a leather pouch to hold all their picks, along with a £10 voucher to spend on their weapons of choice from the online store. All you have to do to enter is LIKE and SHARE this post! Winners will be selected on the 26th August ~~~

Don't miss out on limited items - shop now at https://www.winspearpicks.com/

This anniversary product range contains a few familiar faces and a number of new models;
    - The Gold Gladius Elite edition - an all new material meets a new design. With beautiful highly detailed engraving on both sides and a smooth rounded bevel, this is the most comfortable and grippiest pick I've made yet! Only 10 currently available.

- An exciting new signature pick from the incredible Tom Fountainhead Geldschläger (Fountainhead, ex-Obscura, Defeated Sanity, Pitts/Minnemann Project, Amogh Symphony). With 160 already shipped and great feedback pouring in, these are set to be a hit! See them in action with Tom here in this incredible one take Obscura playthrough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSuaS3G4AiE&feature=youtu.be

- More tapered Bone Shivs with a beautiful black & gold painted logo

- More grey engraved ergonomic Amber Shivs!

- The Stealth series made its return this month along with the bestselling Shiv Bundle - try all Shiv variations and save 12%!

- A huge selection of thin Amber Standard picks whilst stocks last

~~~

I can't believe it's been 4 years. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support, feedback and custom so far [​IMG]:) Good luck to all prize draw entrants!

~Tom

https://www.winspearpicks.com/

coffeeflush, bostjan and ZombieLloyd like this.
  6. ZombieLloyd

Congrats on 4 years, dude. I hope I'm one of the winners haha.

Winspear likes this.
  7. stevexc

stevexc Laura Like Butter

That Gladius is sexy as hell Tom!

Winspear and ZombieLloyd like this.
  8. ixlramp

ixlramp SS.org Regular

I like super-thick flat profile picks, preferably with triangular symmetry, and until now have had to import Gravity Picks from the USA, so today was pleased to discover your larger range of shapes, order incoming.

9. Winspear

Awesome! :) Happy to help :D The Shuriken suits that description , 32x32x6, but custom options are available too :) The flat profile Battleaxe is something you may enjoy though it is not symmetrical

10. LeviathanKiller

LeviathanKiller Knee-shooting Archer

Haven't had much time for forums lately but I wanted to pop in and give a big thumbs up to Mr. Tom Winspear in regards to the custom order of 11 or so different picks I placed a while back. I feel like I have a lovely "tool set" of picks now. Nicer than pretty much anything I've owned in the past.

Sandstorm material is the stuff!

11. Winspear

Thanks very much ! They were fun to make :) Quite the collection

Caught up on recent orders and the tail end of anniversary stuff :)
    upload_2017-9-20_9-52-53.jpeg

ThePhilosopher and Chiba666 like this.
  12. Winspear

[​IMG]

Halloween is coming...

takotakumi likes this.