Why are you sad right now?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alex Kenivel, May 28, 2014.

1. Bigsby

Bigsby Nerd Contributor

i usually avoid talking about how i'm feeling but i kind of just need to tell someone. anyone.
    i am sad because i feel like my once great relationship is dying after 3 years and i've tried everything.
    i am sad that i have this crippling feeling of being alone after meeting someone who made me feel the opposite.
    i am sad that all this is taking place at a time that's very rough for me. the 2 year mark of my mom passing away.
    i'll probably be embarrassed as heck reading this in the morning but i just had to get it out to someone

2. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter SS.org Regular

Bigsby- Don't ever feel embarrassed. There's no need. Venting and sharing is admirable and speaks of your character. We all hurt sometimes and it's absolutely understandable to feel a heavy heart at times like this. I know that there's little that an anonymous stranger can say to help, but things will change... ebb and flow. Please take time to count your blessings. There are always things to feel thankful for and I'm sure that no matter how dire your struggles may be, that there are others around you that can relate and that can help you to get thru the tough times. I sincerely hope that you find some solace soon. Stay well, man.

Bigsby likes this.