Why are you mad right now?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Faine, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Faine

Faine Playing guitar.

So my best friend Justin and I had another best friend since we were 4 years old ( were 23 now ) . People called us the 3 musketeers. Anyway he got into drugs... Heavy drugs too, things we've never even heard before... What makes me mad is .. growing up we've always been against drugs and kinda had this cute little pact to never start or get into drugs. I've been around people who were into them and I never wanted to be like them. I also lost 2 friends to drugs as well. I wouldnt say i'm straight edge cuz i'll rarely drink time to time for the appropriate occasion.

To make a long story short... I havent talked to him since last april, Let alone even SAW him since last april. My guess is he could care less about us or is ashamed to talk to us thinking that were mad at him and all this... well I bumped into to him at walmart the other day VERY unexpectedly and I was shocked. I couldnt even say a word. ( he was a heavier set guy ) and he was so thin I couldnt even recognize him. All He said to me was " hey man " and turned and walked away. Thats all he said. I stood there with so many emotions I didnt even say a word back :( Thankfully my girlfriend made me feel better in the car on the way home.

My best friend justin is mad at him though. He didnt even invite him to his wedding this coming August.

Anyway, I guess i'm just sad cuz I miss him and I wish he would come around.

Oh and my 700th post. :yesway:

2. Faine

Faine Playing guitar.

Hell yeah, I fucked that shit up.

3. VBCheeseGrater

VBCheeseGrater not quite a shredder

Can we add medical bills to the whole price of education rant? God Forbid you get a major illness in this country. I have crohn's, and owe over $10K in medical bills, 5K of which is for one remicade injection that i got shafted on (figured they might mention the price, ya know). 20% of my wages goes to pay off medical debt, and i'm not even being treated now - eff it, i'd rather suffer than go deeper into debt. Again this is all with insurance. Capitalist medicine is a joke. Maybe they should privatize the police and fire dept too. House in on fire, call 911- "You got insurance??" /end of rant :wallbash::mad::scream:

4. Faine

Faine Playing guitar.

^ I don't even have health insurance at the moment. :ugh:

5. mr_rainmaker

mr_rainmaker Resident Cherokee

still wish I had a DAMN AMP!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a show this weekend.... and NO AMP... O well.

6. Blind Theory

Blind Theory SS.org Regular

Definitely something to add to the money clusterfuck that is life. If you don't live in a well off family then you might as well kiss an easy start good bye. Hell, my parents do really well for themselves but they still won't even help pay for college. Life can suck a big ole dick sometimes.

7. Faine

Faine Playing guitar.

What happened to it? I didnt have an amp either up until a month ago. I had to sell my half stack BECAUSE I WAS BROKE and bills happened.

8. ibanezcollector

ibanezcollector Gear Junkie

check the Fedex tracking for my Les Paul which was supposed to show up tomorrow, and now it say Wednesday WTF dont they know their toying with my emotions. Im gassing over here.

9. VBCheeseGrater

worst case scenario rig - distortion pedal/pedal board --> PA

10. mr_rainmaker

my head was stolen long ago and my other two amps, 2x12crate died,and old KMD won`t work,gonna tear it apart tomorrow and fix it hopefully.

11. Faine

Faine Playing guitar.

That sucksssss

12. HeHasTheJazzHands

HeHasTheJazzHands greg rulz ok

Because I can't see my forehead....

[​IMG]

13. MFB

MFB ExBendable

I'm slightly annoyed that I won't get my new 7 string until Wednesday instead of tomorrow, I just hope someone is home to sign for it; and if not that they bring it to the resident service's desk instead of to the UPS store

14. tacotiklah

tacotiklah I am Denko (´・ω・`)

Singing this tune often lately because of my car:
    (Possibly NSFW due to language)

15. Grand Moff Tim

Grand Moff Tim Some call me... Tim

I'm not really mad right now, but I have a few frustrations I wouldn't mind venting about.

First and foremost, I'm frustrated because I'm stuck in the hospital again. I tore my ACL and ruptured the fuck out of my meniscus and I already spent two weeks in the hospital for the meniscus reconstruction surgery, and after just one week back at my apartment I'm in the hospital again. This time it'll be 7-10 days of physical therapy, then ACL repair surgery, then 2-3 weeks of recovery time. I'll be spending near as makes no difference to the entire month of April in the hospital.

Oh wait, did I mention that I'm in South Korea? Yeah. I've been here for about 6 weeks now and I barely speak any Korean. The nurses and roommates here in the hospital barely speak any English, so most of my time is spent in silence. I seriously might as well be a deaf mute, for as well as I can communicate with the people around here. To makes things even more fun, I haven't had a visitor at all yet so far. During the two week stay, people from my work came to visit me every single day but one. This time around seems to be different, however, because I was dropped off five days ago and I've neither seen nor heard from anybody. I'm oppressively lonely.

All this hospital bullshit isn't free, either. Sure, national insurance here is actually pretty good and I'm getting extra stuff covered by the Korean equivalent of workman's compensation, but I'll still have to pay for some of it out of pocket. That would actually be a little less frustrating, but...

...I haven't gotten fucking paid yet. A month and a half in this country and I gaven't seen a cent (well, a Won). I was supposed to get my first check March 25th, and here I am two weeks later with a late credit card bill and $800 in debt to my boss, who paid the bill for my first hosptial stay, because I sure as shit couldn't (super cool of him, by the way, so there's the silver lining).

My final complaint is that I don't have a guitar here, and I'm really itching to start playing regularly again. I'd buy/save up for one, but... yeah. NO FUCKING MONEY.

grumblegrumblegrumble.

16. tacotiklah

tacotiklah I am Denko (´・ω・`)

Well if I could Tim, I'd visit and bring my Mockingbird, RG570, and JRV 7 and hand you some cash. ($20 isn't a pot to piss in, but it's better than nothing). Oh and my little vypyr 15 so there's some sort of amplification.

We could jam and you can laugh your ass off at my wonky appearance and we'd just kick it.

17. mr_rainmaker

DAMN.... south Korea,if it was me I`d call my countrys consuliut and say, GET ME THE F**K OUT OF THIS COUNTRY AND BACK THE F**K HOME.

18. VBCheeseGrater

^^^ on the bright side, it's SOUTH korea

19. Jake

Jake GAS Master

I'm mad because I cant decide which guitar I want to buy next, rg3120 or go for a premium :lol:

thats pretty much it other than everyday bullshit like jobs, and school, and girls but hey I aint even mad :cool:

20. Blake1970

Blake1970 SS.org Regular

The IRS pisses me off!