Why are you mad right now?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Faine, Apr 8, 2012.

1. zakattak192

zakattak192 SS.org Regular

I'm mad because I haven't gotten laid in 649 days.

God damn it I'm really mad.

2. Gothic Headhunter

Gothic Headhunter Born on a Monday

You've been counting?

3. zakattak192

zakattak192 SS.org Regular

haha no. I just remember the date so I put it in to here: age calculator at Math Cats

4. Captain Axx

Captain Axx ss.org guy

I'm (still) mad at my old school. they promised i'd get some help for my final exams, which i didn't, and failed everything except Religious education and Music.

and that whatever i do for someone, and be nice, they always throws it back in my face.

but apart from that, i'm in a good mood!

5. Blake1970

Blake1970 SS.org Regular

Because of this crap!

6. tacotiklah

tacotiklah I am Denko (´・ω・`)

I have yet another reason to be pissed:
    I waited all day friday in the DMV line to get a one day moving permit for my car (it's dated for today) so that I can drive around to mechanics to get it looked at, fixed and hopefully smogged. I need a licensed driver in the car to do this (don't wanna risk driving by myself with only a permit anymore) and said licensed driver (despite knowing about this days in advance and committing to doing this) has completely flaked on me today.
    Afaik, you can only get one moving permit and that's it, so there is no rescheduling this. Seriously, I want to choke the fuck out of flaky people right now because they are the bane of my existence and I'm sick of having to rely on unreliable people. That was the whole point of me bothering with a fucking vehicle to begin with. :rant: :mad::realmad::noplease:

7. sakeido

sakeido Contributor

I'm mad at djent.

The word, the music, pretty much everything about it. it almost triggers a metaphorical gag reflex when I see somebody describe something as djent music or djenty sounding. It is one of the quickest ways to ensure I will never listen to a band - the only djent bands I've enjoyed are ones that existed well before the movement took off last year, and even then some of the most anticipated bands put out bad albums with enmasculated production, like they completely forgot what kind of music they were making. it was surreal listening to Tesseract's album, which had a thinner and weaker sound overall than any mainstream rock album that has come out in the last two decades. If Porcupine Tree gets heavier on their albums than a full-on metal band does, something has gone seriously wrong.

anyway this is probably the worst possible site to bitch about this on, except maybe Got Djent (FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU) but seriously, fuck this shit. if somebody ever calls my stuff djenty I will set all my guitars on fire and jump off my balcony because it means I have failed at music and life. is this really what happens to every single new metal subgenre?

8. Gothic Headhunter

I don't even pay attention to sub genres. I like Periphery but I don't listen to any other "djent". I'll listen to Death but I hate Cannibal Corpse.
    On topic, I hate it when some one finds out that I listen to deatrh metal and then IMMEDIATELY asks me if I listen to Cannibal Corpse.

9. Riffer

Riffer PRS SE Inspector

I'm mad because someone thought Dubstep was good. :noway:

10. tacotiklah

tacotiklah I am Denko (´・ω・`)

Yeah I got no :wub::wub::wub: for dubstep either. :lol:

I agree with pretty much everything Sakeido posted too. Djent reminds me too much of the Nu Metal fad back in the very early 2000s. Everyone was talking about how cool and awesome it was to wear ridiculous masks onstage while you just chug away on a guitar, and sure enough, (as I predicted it would) it died a horrible and painful death. After taking History of Rock 'N' Roll in school, I've come to realize that for every fad/movement that gains foothold, the opposite of it will emerge and become the new "thing". So by that token, once djent dies out, expect more straight forward and less "prog" sounding stuff to reign supreme. :2c:

Oh and Im angry at the government. I have no idea why, but I am. :lol:

11. Dan_Vacant

Dan_Vacant Hi I'm Dan.

I'm only about 100 days away and I think that is prove that girls that say "I love nerds" are bigger liars then any one because if it were true I think I would post "I'm mad becasue I get laid to much." but I'm not so :fawk: to all them liars (the smile is becasue I get time to read and only my cat and I get to see me naked (perverted cat :noplease:))

12. nickgray

nickgray SS.org Regular

So you're a djentophobe, eh? You could be a latent djentleman, you know.

13. Captain Axx

Captain Axx ss.org guy

This has just enraged me. [​IMG]

14. Gothic Headhunter

if thoose are your friends... unfriend them

15. Captain Axx

Captain Axx ss.org guy

thankfully they're not!

16. Faine

Faine Playing guitar.

Wanna know why I'm mad? I get blamed for crap. At my job today I was supposed to " edge rout " some corian counter tops.. sure sounds easy. But I'm new at this job and my boss thinks I pick up on things very quickly and reinforces my confidence with " if you mess up this can really fuck us up so dont " And he leaves me at his shop for 2 hours with a list of things to do. He gives me his router and says " its all set " so I begin to rout the counter top and the bit is TOTALLY NOT AT THE RIGHT HEIGHT AT ALL. great.

[​IMG]

I call my boss and he asks to send him a pic... he quickly calls me back and is like " WHOA WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? ITS SO FUCKED UP ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ARGG BLAH BLAH WARGGLE WARGGLE. " So I get yelled at. word. Then I cut the palm of my hand on one the of counter edges too.. oh well whatever. Its all good.

17. guitareben

guitareben SS.org Regular

There is absolutely nothing angering me at the moment!
    Well...

...except this video

Tf00t is pretty good (though sometimes he doesn't as argue as well as could be), but the other guy... Oh my, hard to contain my rage!

He just doesn't get so many basic concepts, askes the same questions all the time, and appears to base his entire belief system of Tfoot O.O

/rant

18. Blind Theory

Blind Theory SS.org Regular

My boss keeps making new rules that seem to be in the best interest of fucking us over during our rushes. She's made some real awesome decisions as of late.

I had a close friend tell me my guitar playing sucks basically. That made me feel like a winner.

My schedule at work for the next 2 days is designed to fuck me in the ass, I think.

Hot bitches be crazy...really crazy.

19. Ulvhedin

Ulvhedin Phrygianist

My shelfs with aprox. 800-1000 cds decided to kiss the floor a few hours ago

20. Riffer

Riffer PRS SE Inspector

That is a seriously fucked up counter there buddy. Also I found this funny but in my head I had the router letting out a sound the whole time you're running the edge of the counter like this "DDDJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNTTT" :lol: