Who's Been Drinkin'?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Chris, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Demiurge

Demiurge Intrepid Jackass

^Initially, I balked at the honey-whskey deal, but I'll be damned if it wasn't a godsend the other week when I caught some shitty supercold on a flight.

2. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire Chronic Gas/ERG hoarder

made a huge batch of moscow mules today. <3 em

3. Bobro

Bobro SS.org Regular

Got a liter of "best moonshine in Slovenia" at work (sadjavec, basically distilled fruit wine). Otherwise it's usually breakfast of champions each day (a pint of two of beer in the morning, usually the Czech Staropramen, but recently I have the hots for the new girl at a place that has Krušovice on tap, so more Krušovice these days of course).

\m/

4. wedge_destroyer

wedge_destroyer SS.org Regular

Didn't have time to get more bourbon today so I'm drinking some Angry Orchard that the Tech Director gave me after they were left in the green room by an act. Cant beat Free!!!:cheers:

5. Science_Penguin

Science_Penguin SS.org Regular

Coke Zero- bleh
    Fireball Whiskey- I've had better

Mix them together- actually not too bad...

6. p0ke

p0ke 7-string guitard

Probably better with normal coke though, but I guess if Zero is the only thing you have, it'll do... I like Fireball though, I usually carry a flask of it with me when drinking because it flushes down bad tastes really well :lol: For example one time in Estonia, we ended up ordering a round of the cheapest vodka we could get, and it was outright horrible. Everyone started feeling so bad from it, that we were almost ready to go to our hostel and sleep (at like 10 pm or something), but then we had a sip each of the fireball and boom - all ready to go again :lol: And we kept going until 5 am or something.

7. Leviathus

Leviathus Psychotic Monster

.....Maaaaaan, i luvyuoughguyz...:eek:

8. steinmetzify

steinmetzify CHUG & SLUDGE

Lagunitas Brown Shugga with the occasional JD shot

9. naw38

naw38 SS.org Regular

Had a bottle of Dalwhinnie 15 with my girlfriend last night; it's ridiculously easy to drink straight, we drank the whole bottle in about an hour and a half. This was after we'd had a few ciders.

I ain't feeling in any way fresh today.

10. steinmetzify

steinmetzify CHUG & SLUDGE

Lagunitas Brown Shuggah is my new favorite beer.

Plus some Jameson’s.

11. p0ke

p0ke 7-string guitard

Finally got to get drunk, yay.
    On Friday we went to a couple of different bars and since our daughter was at grandma's we just kept going when we got home. Went to bed around 6.30 in the morning. Then on Saturday we had a little Christmas celebration thing with a bunch of friends, I just got rid of my hangover before going there around 6 pm and then I was so hungry I could've easily eaten all the food there and drunk everything without getting drunk. Same thing over again, we were playing some pantomime game and all of a sudden we noticed the time being 3:30 :lol:

12. Leviathus

Leviathus Psychotic Monster

13. naw38

naw38 SS.org Regular

Drank two bottles of wine last night, a few glasses of Sailor Jerry’s, three, four ciders? A few whiskeys, then convinced my wife and our partners we should watch True Detective, promptly passed out for two hours, woke up, and started drinking champagne, much to everybody’s horror.

I ain’t feeling fresh today.

14. sezna

sezna undermotivated

New year’s alone with me and my whiskey.

15. HerbalDude420

HerbalDude420 SS.org Regular

When I do drink its Dogfish head 90min IPA.

sezna likes this.
  16. sezna

sezna undermotivated

that is some good stuff. Ever had Sqatter’s Double IPA or Karbach Rodeo Clown?

17. Kaura

Kaura SS.org Regular

What a lame new year's eve. Only had like 4 beer since I had to hang around with my parents. Today I'm just having a few long drinks since they finally passed a law that allows grocecy stores to sell them and slightly stronger beer too. Maybe in 20 years we finally get wines into grocery stores and maybe in 40 years, spirits too. :lol:

18. The Spanish Inquisition

The Spanish Inquisition Unexpected

Downed a bottle of Jack with some 80's wave in the background. Life is good.

19. sezna

sezna undermotivated

geez where do you live? got 9.5% beers and all kind of wines in grocery stores here in texas

20. Church2224

Church2224 Guitar Whore

Gonna Get on this Thread!

I am a big scotch and bourbon drinker. Currently going through a bottle of Glenlevit Master Distiller's my father got me when he was in Canada. Amazing Whiskey, very smooth.

Usually I have McClelland's Islay and/Or Highland at Home, personal go to Scotches. At times I will have Maker's Mark and Evan Williams Honey as well.

If I am spoiling myself Lagavulin 16 is a great choice for me. $105.00 a bottle here but I rarely get it. A Shout out to Ron Swanson for introducting me to it. Very smokey, but incredible Whiskey.

In terms of beer I live in Richmond, VA which is growing as a big Craft Beer hub. One of our locallly founded breweries, Hardywood, has some great beers I hope some of you get to try if the ship it to your area. They have a Cream Ale which is the best "Lawn Mower" Beer on the market. Love enjoying it after...mowing my lawn haha. Also they have a Gingerbread Stout I stockpile on in the winter and just went through my last bottle of it and I am a little saddened from my lack of discipline.

Blue Mountain is also a good Virginia Craft Brewer I recommend to people. Awesome products.