Who of you dealt with NegaTiveXero?

Discussion in 'Site News & Support' started by _fred_, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rew

rew SS.org Regular

I bought a pod xt from him for my brother and haven't heard anything or seen it since. That was on 11/30. He has not been on the board and has not replied to an email I sent politely asking if he even sent it. I am also starting to worry if it will ever come. His communication was fine when it was about him getting money but stopped when it was time to uphold his end of the bargain. Anyways I hope he is alright health-wise, I could understand the delay with an excuse like that.

2. _fred_

_fred_ Banned

I have waited long enough. I'm filing a claim tomorrow. Let God be the judge to this man.

or paypal in our case.

3. rew

rew SS.org Regular

^ same here

4. _fred_

_fred_ Banned

I wonder why this thread doesn't spark the same interest as the thread about LAMetalShop?

5. DDDorian

DDDorian Mantis Toboggan, M.D Super Moderator

Probably because NegaTiveXero has been a regular for years with a good reputation and LAMetalshop clearly showed up with the sole purpose of scamming people? Come on dude, drop the attitude.

6. _fred_

_fred_ Banned

Drop WHAT attitude? I haven't received the amplifier, a guy didn't receive his POD and I got a PM from an another forumite who never got his item from NegativeXero quite some time ago either! What do you expect me to do.. play all cool? How many deals have to go wrong before you guys stop defending him?
    This is bullshit man.

Doesn't anybody live close enough to him to check him out or something?

22km Tombstone likes this.
  7. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

The 2 are completely different. I have no doubt that something fucked up has happened to Nick, whether that means hospital, whatever. It's not the same as someone coming here for the sole purpose of scamming people which is clearly what happened with LAMetalshop.

I could be wrong, but if any other long time member here didn't ship something out and basically what happened with you and Nick, I'd have no doubt about them either, and I'd hope people thought as much of me if something fucked up happened and I didn't ship something out and dropped off the face of the planet.

We're not saying it doesn't suck, or don't try to get your money back, just that Nick isn't a scam artist like this other fucker.

If someone came and called a buddy of yours a thief, you'd probably be kind of upset too.

8. DDDorian

DDDorian Mantis Toboggan, M.D Super Moderator

I'm not saying you don't have a right to be pissed at not receiving what you paid for but dropping comments suggesting that people aren't interested or attacking people for giving a member with an established rep the benefit of the doubt isn't going to get you anywhere.

9. _fred_

_fred_ Banned

I'm not trying to get anywhere, I was hoping some local buddy of Nick would come up and help me solve this issue.

10. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

Solving the issue is getting somewhere :lol:

I don't blame you for being pissed dude, it definitely does suck you didn't get your shit.

11. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

It sounds like you have resolved your side of the issue already, you filed the claim, he probably can't defend it (or maybe not even respond, in which case you win by default) if he didn't ship it as he won't have a tracking number to give them. It sounds to me by how big a deal this is to you that maybe you should think twice about brokering deals for other people. :2c: Then you won't have to worry about being out all that money because someone didn't ship it to you. :shrug:

12. Valserp

Valserp Only plays 1 string

I have bought a Mesa Single Recto from Nick in September and it still hasn't arrived. No joke.
    He HAS provided me with substantial evidence of the shipping(pictures of the customs form and the receipt).
    The shipment got botched up twice. First time they damaged the packing in the post office. The second time - it was shipped to Belgium, instead of Bulgaria(according to tracking). It went back to the USA and has been reshipped to me on 6th of December. I hope to God that it's only being delayed because of the crazy holiday shipping.
    Throughout the whole transaction, though, Nick's communication did leave a lot to be desired. He would never notify me of any updates, until I asked.(For instance, if he says "I'll go to the Post Office tomorrow and let you know what happened". 2 days after I PM him back "Well, did you go?". THEN he would actually update me with "Ya, I was there yesterday etc. etc." Lazyness, I guess.

So, what I'm trying to say with this huge block of text is that he seems honest(to me) but communication is definitely not his thing.

13. 7 Strings of Hate

7 Strings of Hate Mid-Level Asshole Contributor

reading this, you guys got a point. long time member or not, this behavior is unacceptable.

if i was in the hospitial, i'd have someone conduct my biz for me. even in the bed, i'd ask my wife or family to log on, give them my info, and make sure my stuff got shipped ect.

14. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

If you're in a hospital bed, sometimes you aren't in any condition to communicate anything.

I'm not saying it's okay for him not to ship stuff, but calling him a scammer is a bit much.

15. _fred_

_fred_ Banned

I have already said it a couple of times, yet for some reason you're ignoring the fact that I did get thru to him a week ago and he sounded just fine, but wasn't able to talk, because he was at work.

You see.. it just doesn't compute. :scratch:

templton89 likes this.
  16. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

It's fucked up. I just don't get why the dude would buy/sell probably thousands of dollars worth of shit here, then decide to all of a sudden rip like 2-3 people off.

That doesn't compute with me :lol: Any word from your PP dispute yet?

17. _fred_

_fred_ Banned

Yeah man, I hear you. You know, I log on to to the forum every morning expecting this guy to respond to the thread with something like: "sorry guys, I fucked up, will resolve all issues asap", but it's just not happening..

dispute is started, I've got 20 days to wait for his response. I can escalate this to a claim now, but I don't know.. I'm still giving this guy a chance.

Hey Rew! Did you start a dispute, or have you actually escalated it to a claim already? Let me know.

sol niger 333, cyril v, Isan and 3 others like this.
  18. Valserp

Valserp Only plays 1 string

Good job to all you guys who neg-repped Fred for having a perfectly legit concern!

_fred_ likes this.
  19. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

It wasn't the concern, was his attitude in spots that got him the neg rep. This is hardly the place to bitch about neg rep, and if you feel that way you should just positive rep him and leave it at that.

20. rew

rew SS.org Regular

Paypal claim filed. Can't wait to get the money back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.