What's wrong with Michael Keene?

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by Velokki, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isomorphic

isomorphic Banned

Nice ninja edit.

no evidence of this either.

2. Jonathan20022

Jonathan20022 Engineer

:lol:

Your behavior is child-like, period. :cond:

Get back to your busy life if you really do have one to tend to, stop worrying about likes and posts on the internet by people who in no capacity whatsoever take you seriously.

3. isomorphic

isomorphic Banned

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  4. Emperor Guillotine

Emperor Guillotine The Almighty Ruler

Does this kid legitimately not know what a joke is? It seems like the concept and execution of a wee bit of humor are far beyond his lowly grasp.

But hey, Keene banged his girl. What do any of us know? :lol:

Does isomorphic have autism? Asking for a friend.

5. isomorphic

isomorphic Banned

Look at how the sanity wheels are falling off of these guys itt. I know what a joke is. I also know what taste is, you clearly don't.

Also,

I am loling at the fact a guy named "Emperor Guillotine - The Almighty ruler" with a quote "Earthling fools, this is your last day!" is calling me autistic. Pretty amazing stuff.

The sheer lack of self-awareness most of you possess is unbelievable, I am lmao.

6. isomorphic

isomorphic Banned

Heres another tl;dr of this thread:

7 string: Whats wrong with Michael Keene?

Me: Inner circles of the tech scene here in LA think it's heroin

7 string: you have no evidence

Me: K. Regardless, I don't feel sorry for Keene because he's alienated a ton of fans, management, band members, etc.

7 string: You have a personal vendetta, You're a loser, You're a brat, Your gf fucked Keene, You're a child, You're autistic

Me: K.

7. anomynous

anomynous SS.org Regular

If The Faceless was as busy as this thread we'd have five more albums by now

8. Emperor Guillotine

Emperor Guillotine The Almighty Ruler

Now you're trying to attack me personally based on the fact that you don't know a character from a 1960s Japanese TV show? Oh my word, you really are desperate to troll. :rofl:

The absolute lack of comprehension in this kid's posts is beyond me. :rofl:

9. marcwormjim

marcwormjim SS.org Regular

I'm a tech-metal guitarist in the LA area and, trust me, this Isomorphic guy is a known Chef Boyardee impersonator. Let's just say I have my sources (And NO, I'm not throwing them under the bus by naming them), and this guy's pretty well-known locally for just being strung out on Chef Boyardee in a fluffy hat every day. If you losers don't believe me or decide to take potshots by bringing my legally-recognized marriage to a Hulk Hogan Pillow Buddy into this, you're a hypocrite. None of you should hold any thoughts of compassion for this dude's personal struggles to overcome the demon beefaroni...Well, because I said so - When I bring the hammer down YOU ARE NAILED! If you're a Hulk Hogan Pillow Buddy, you know what I mean. You are all now obligated to hate him as much as all my local friends....Who are TOTALLY REAL by the way, and who test every person they encounter for the presence of Spaghettios in their blood.

Hypocrites! The lotta ya! My pillow wife, and the plastic sandwich bag filled with black mold she holds, have nothing to do with this...So you hypocrites just leave the Hulkster out of your hypocritohulkasphere, if you know what's good for you. Truth hurts, bro.

Allow me to summarize what I just typed, so you can understand:

1. I'm all awesome, tell you shit be up, break it down like a circus clown.

2. HYPOCRITES

3. Profit.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  10. isomorphic

isomorphic Banned

edgelordjim strikes again with another incredibly try-hard attempt at humor. 7 string thinks it's funny because (spoiler alert) that's the sense of humor they have.

Reminder that I have never ripped on any of your (probably non-existent) girlfriends. You equate me not liking or feeling bad for a guy who continually exhibits terrible behavior, that has a very bad local reputation to someone who has a personal grudge and hellbent on smearing his image.

In reality, none of you have followed the band as closely as I have over the span of a decade. If you have, you'd probably feel the same way as I do - but I (momentarily) digress until one of you inevitably vomits the same whiny lameness (reminder: I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I'm just stating what I've heard from trusted sources. No, I will never tell you them because I'm not a snitch. Would you snitch some friends out to impress a bunch of out of shape basement guitarist strangers? Didn't think so).

I completely get why you're so buttflustered and continually like pretty much joke at my expense - it's because you have no other option but to satirize and mock.

11. isomorphic

isomorphic Banned

Also lets not forget the pages of deleted comments when I first came itt when users would put words in my mouth (which you're still doing) and make it seem like I'm personally saying Keene is a druggie.

Do I think it's probable? Yes.

Do I think it's certain: No.

Does 7 string know the difference between "probable" and "certain": No.

12. Spaced Out Ace

Spaced Out Ace 0 0 1 0 0 6 5 0 3\

Man, if I did a breakdown of every excuse Keene made, and then took a shot for each one of those, I'd probably die half way through due to alcohol poisoning. Holy shit.

isomorphic likes this.
  13. Jonathan20022

Jonathan20022 Engineer

:lol:

For a kid who's been shouting hypocrisy for like 7 pages worth of content, he sure doesn't seem to realize that evidence implies factual resources or absolute proof. But the truth reveals itself, rumors surround a shitty person who does bad things so he the rumors of the rest of his life must be absolutely true!!

Let me re-iterate

Literally not a single fucking person here cares if anyone does drugs, he's ruining his own life if he is doing them. And unanimously the entire thread agrees that he's a fucked up person for stealing OP's money and fucking other people over. Just because we won't drive across the country to talk gossip and rumors doesn't make us hypocrites. The burden of proof falls on the person saying something must be true, not the people who don't buy into your bullshit :lol:

14. Spaced Out Ace

I couldn't careless whether Keene shoots up heroin like someone with a sweet tooth eats candy or has abnormal sexual habits with a goat while covered in pudding, his deceitful antics are total bullshit, and depending on one's taste, the music isn't all that good. Others will probably disagree with me, but I think his musical talents are pretty overrated. But, then again, I think tech death is noise.

15. isomorphic

isomorphic Banned

chuckathan returns.

Do you realize I have all the evidence I personally need to proclaim that I personally think it's probable he's a druggie? What's that, you don't? Keep coming at me with weak shit, I will continue to laugh.

If you think I'm stupid enough (wait, you probably do, but let's be real you are shit at argumentation. EDIT: and reading comprehension) to think I can barge in this thread on a basement guitarist forum and think people will believe me, you need to seek asylum. I was putting my two cents in and knew from the start people like you would try to come at me. Please continue, I will never cease to be entertained.

16. isomorphic

isomorphic Banned

Your lack of reading comprehension is astounding.

I never said this. If you could (keyword: could) read I said you were hypocrites for spouting things without evidence - like me not having a social life, a job, and that my gf had sex with keene while simultaneously (and continually) telling me to snitch/provide evidence.

Keep this charade up, you are being exposed as a clown.

17. isomorphic

isomorphic Banned

Triple post but do any other people want to put words in my mouth then create a counter argument based on their lack of reading skills? This thread is a sideshow of you guys doing so.

Open invitation.

18. Spaced Out Ace

Holy hell that song has a lot of high end. Is the album going to be called Far Beyond Trebly or something?

isomorphic likes this.
  19. Jonathan20022

Jonathan20022 Engineer

Probable or Likely =/= Factual

You have no proof, and the burden of proof falls on you. Call me fat all you want or ignore the argument entirely and keep saying you have evidence, if it's not presented it's not real nor relevant. You told Oracles to come out to a show to speak to your local scene to verify RUMORS a few pages ago, don't act like you didn't because instead of just repeating what you said I just quoted it. Your entire argument is based on rumors and you have no factual evidence, you're therefore slandering because your buddies said something is true and you're a tool for doing so.

Troll harder, the only reason I look like a clown is because I keep entertaining your stupidity for some reason.

20. isomorphic

isomorphic Banned

chunk,

I have all the evidence I need to make a claim to myself. You realize that right? You continue to gloss over everything I said that refutes your lame excuse of an argument.

I am fully aware I don't have the evidence to form an argument to you kids who spend more time covering old fallujah and djent songs than learning how to interpret text on a screen.

I'm not sure how many times I have to say this, but I knew from the start my argument would appear flimsy, I am aware of the burden of proof, kiddo. I put my two cents in.

No. Fucking. Shit. I. Never. Said. It. Was. Factual. You. Have. Reading. Problems.

You are actually proving MY point for me by saying this. HAHAHAHA

I implore you to stop while you're ahead. You're on full damage control mode right now and it is very embarrassing. You have the arguing skills of a 9th grader.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.