What game are you playing?

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by mark520, Jun 10, 2011.

1. budda

budda Guiterrorizer Contributor

So the 14GB across 3 patches for GTS is a bit of a bummer. I dont want to have to upgrade my internet package just to play games. Yeesh. Last time I played a game without updating it glitched out early on. As such I havent even actually played my new game yet.

Sigh.

2. BlackMastodon

BlackMastodon \m/ (゚Д゚) \m/ Contributor

Sure hope it didn't kill the franchise :ugh:

I agree with what you said, though I feel that the combat and leveling/class system in the campaign is the best it's ever been. Really did need some more polish and another year of development, though. EA needs to get their hands out of the process and let Bioware have more pull on it in my opinion.

3. cwhitey2

cwhitey2 BlackendCrust Metal™

Is this your first ps4?

I have had mine for years...i need vr at this point :lol:

And to your other content, games update all the time... You will need extra an extra HD

4. budda

Yup, first new console for this generation of systems. We have an Xbox 360 but never had Live (and didn't game with it) so updates weren't a thing.

Really glad it's the 1TB model right now :lol:

5. cwhitey2

Is this your first ps4?

I have had mine for years...i need vr at this point :lol:

And to your other content, games update all the time... You will need extra an extra HD
    You will still blast through it in time :lol:

Side note, I have a $50 Gamestop card so I think I will buy a PS4 card and grab Horizon Zero Dawn!

budda likes this.
  6. budda

I tour 3-4 months of the year, and cant afford new games unless its a birthday or christmas. It'll be a while :lol:

cwhitey2 likes this.
  7. mongey

mongey SS.org Regular

Got my switch and managed a little time into Zelda. It’s a great game for sure.

Mathemagician likes this.
  8. Mathemagician

Mathemagician SS.org Regular

Wife got me Mario Odyssey for my birthday, I played from 6pm to 2am last night. “Just one more moon”. I need self control. Lmao.

StevenC likes this.
  9. cwhitey2

I ended up getting the game... Totally blown away and I'm only an hour 1/2 in. I teared up at some of the cut scenes that's how good it is :coffee:

10. Ralyks

Ralyks The One Who Knocks Contributor

I trying to push through on NieR: Automata.... then I saw Pyre on sale. Damn you Supermassive Games!!!

11. HerbalDude420

HerbalDude420 SS.org Regular

Been grinding here and there on Dead by daylight. Main game is Battlefield 1. Just bought a game called Escape from Tarkov still in beta.

TheKindred likes this.
  12. mongey

mongey SS.org Regular

5 or so hours into zelda now and really liking it . best game I've played in a long time .looking forward to getting so more durable weapons . def have to pick your fights early on depending on what your carrying

13. CapinCripes

CapinCripes Trem Snob

Im replaying through KOTOR 1 and 2, with some quality of life mods. I forgot how janky they are, last time I played it was 2005 :lol: the crashes are constant and corrupted saves are rampant. my widescreen/resolution workaround only works around 40% of the time and requires me to restart like 3 times before it kicks in. And yet I still have a soft spot for it.

14. r33per

r33per SS.org Regular

Titanfall 2

15. r33per

r33per SS.org Regular

Great games. Last played them about 3 years ago on PC (Steam). Jawless Malak was pretty freaky for a Star Wars game at the time - released before the roasted Hayden Christensen!

16. Triple-J

Triple-J the Experimetalist

the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
    Currently working my way through the Dead Space series I briefly played the first years ago but now I've had more time to play through all three (I'm currently playing 2) I feel it's pretty innovative in places and plays like a blend of RE4 and the Metroid Prime series(two of my all time favourites) with a story that's heavily inspired by Event Horizon.

17. MFB

MFB ExBendable

I was just thinking the other day that I need to rebuy both DS1/2 as well as RE4 :lol:

I got the Master Chief collection for Christmas, so I've been going through Halo and Halo 2 for nostaliga, and I've got to say, it's disappointingly easy on your average playthrough. I'm ripping through dudes like nothing and I think I have a harder time finding my way around such old maps than I do actually surviving, it's kind of sad. Like, when you finally beat your dad at basketball kind of sad. Maybe DOOM spoiled me on older FPS's that are fun for the nostalgia, but I'm sure if I replay them for fun it'll have to be on like, the hardest setting.

18. steinmetzify

steinmetzify CHUG & SLUDGE

Still playing PubG on Steam; got a GameStop card for Xmas and went looking for a new headset, they had nothing I wanted and I hit Best Buy for a G433....anyone got any recommendations for something new for PS4?

Was thinking new COD but I’m kind of burned...been playing since Ghosts and it’s getting old. Really loved Witcher 3 and TLOU, maybe something along those lines....

19. Repner

Repner SS.org Regular

First proper play through of Bloodborne. So addictive.

20. PunkBillCarson

PunkBillCarson SS.org Regular

Going between Borderlands 2, Dragon's Dogma, Dark Souls III, Diablo 3, and Witcher 3 at the moment, so I've got quite the selection to keep me busy.