What game are you playing?

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by mark520, Jun 10, 2011.

1. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire 8 string hoarder

Been playing a lot of Shadow of War and it's really fun. The mission choices are repetitive but the combat/nemesis system is so good that it makes it worth playing imo.

2. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire 8 string hoarder

The newer hitman is closer to blood money/hitman 2 than absolution's gameplay. It's a lot better than absolution imo.

3. TedEH

TedEH Cromulent

I got my replacement phone so the Stranger Things game is back on the list of stuff to play at some point. Also been playing Gemini Rue, since I realized that one of the humble bundles I paid for came with an APK for it.

Anyone have any other recommendations for games that are worth the time on Android?

4. Metropolis

Metropolis SS.org Regular

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, what a game... it does almost everything better than Skyrim, quite apples and oranges type of comparison, and Elder Scrolls V was released six years ago, but still. It's got it pros and cons like every other game, but it just grabs you playing it in very enjoyable way.

steinmetzify likes this.
  5. Ralyks

Ralyks The One Who Knocks Contributor

I actually jumped back into Witcher 3 too. Forgot where I was and I was still early on, so I started from scratch. Now it’s finally clicking.

Spent tonight with a shit ton of Destiny 2 with the expansion coming out. Finished the entirety of the new campaign with two of my clan mates. They definitely made it easier and more balanced to increase you’re light level, as I didn’t have a problem hitting level 25, and I started the night at light level 289 and ended it at 308 without much of a problem, after struggling for weeks to get my light level up. Definitely got plenty of cool new loot too, they definitely toned down the repeats. Still haven’t been able to do the raid yet though...

6. Jarmake

Jarmake Frost Giant

Started playing bloodborne. Got punished. Gonna git gud tho...

7. synrgy

synrgy Ya ya ya I am Lorde

Phone Destroyer!

I generally avoid 'free' games with microtransactions, but this is a fun little not-exactly-companion to The Fractured But Whole. I'm not going to purchase anything in it, so I'm not sure how far I'll get before I hit the proverbial wall, but, it's amusing, for now, anyway. :)

8. TedEH

TedEH Cromulent

Someone at work sent around a link to that paperclips clicker game. There's a part of my brain that thinks these games are kinda dumb. But then again, that tab has been going for two days. Probably way too distracting. :lol:

9. steinmetzify

steinmetzify CHUG & SLUDGE

One of the best games I ever played...did it last summer with some friends, we had a fuckin blast. I wish I could go back and start new never having played it before....

Metropolis likes this.