What game are you playing?

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by mark520, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Ralyks

Ralyks The One Who Knocks Contributor

Got Sonic Mania and Undertale waiting on my PS4 for me.
    Otherwise, whole lot more of Zelda. Further I get, the more I'm liking it after a slow start.

2. Ralyks

Got Sonic Mania and Undertale waiting on my PS4 for me.
    Otherwise, whole lot more of Zelda. Further I get, the more I'm liking it after a slow start.

3. Jarmake

Jarmake Frost Giant

I'm currently playing horizon zero dawn. Seems good so far, got about 12 hours in.

Got resident evil 0&1 hd, dying light enchanced edition, tomb raider definitive edition and the witcher 3 waiting for me on ps4.

4. mikernaut

mikernaut pixel pusher

Just started Gravity Rush 2 and Hellblade. Gravity Rush is fun and cool and has a cool style. But wow Hellblade might be the best game I have played since Uncharted 4. Its soo pretty , interesting and has a Viking girl who is dealing with Psychosis. The atmosphere is spot on!. Highly recommend this game so far. It's very cinematic soo if your looking for just a quick fix of action this isn't going to do it for ya. I've been following this game for a while because I'm been interested in the viking/norse mythology aspect and love how it has turned out. The story and gameplay seemed like it was different earlier on.

Other games I've been messing around with are Ghost Recon Wildlands, Killing Floor 2 and Batman season 2 Telltale series ( since I worked on it, I wanna see how the finished product plays)

steinmetzify likes this.
  5. steinmetzify

steinmetzify CHUG & SLUDGE

You probably already know this, but you're in for a serious treat when Witcher 3 comes up on your playlist. I'm 43, wouldn't call myself a hardcore gamer but I've been playing since Atari 2600...that game is probably the best I've ever played as far as story, content, graphics and music.

Even if you don't like it right off the bat, stick with it and you'll end up amazed. Make sure you do the fight training in the beginning too. It helps.

6. ZombieLloyd

ZombieLloyd Not one 7 string

I've been playing Bulb Boy on my Switch, it's a very cool horror game.

7. mongey

mongey SS.org Regular

grabbed don't starve a couple weeks ago for my commute
    Its a good game but end of the day its a genre that I get over pretty quick .I spend my real life trying not to starve, dont need a game of it

I was feeling it , got to day 30 something and got distracted and died. And cant bring myself to start again

grabbed undertale this morning to play as I have only read great things about it but haven't tried it yet

8. mikernaut

mikernaut pixel pusher

Damn, some of these Environment puzzles in Hellblade are rather vague. This game doesn't hold you hand and doesn't have any hud or tips really. kinda adds to the vibe I suppose.

9. mikernaut

mikernaut pixel pusher

Also picked this up which is sooo Blade Runner-ish and has Rutger Hauer. Some very cool looking environments.

Damn I still haven't finished Rime, Last Guardian, and now I have Hellblade, Gravity Rush2, and Observer.

Got stuck on this awhile back and have to give it another go.

10. lewis

lewis SS.org Regular

Until we get Assassins creed origins, Ace Combat 7, The Sims 4 on consoles, Red Dead Redemption 2, Fifa 18 and Anthem (probably others Im hyped for too), Im still just playing the hell out of Fifa 17 and Skyrim. I recently bought the older Batman titles and Far Cry Primal and just didnt bond with any of those.

Im not an online gamer so Battlefront/cod etc no longer appeals to me unless they include a great campaign/story mode.

11. Black_Sheep

Black_Sheep SS.org Regular

Endless Space 2 on PC, fantastic game.

Destiny 2, soon.

12. Ralyks

Sonic Mania left with with one burning question:

What took them so long?!?
    Love it.

13. Black_Sheep

Black_Sheep SS.org Regular

Bought Lawbreakers on PS4, it's fun. Not nearly as fun as Titanfall 2 though, and I kinda regret getting it. Should have gotten Undertale and Night In The Woods instead. Oh well :D

14. Ralyks

Everyone should get Night in the Woods. Soooooo good.

15. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire tinkerer/aspiring builder/8 string hoarder

been playing a metric ton of Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. I'm thinking about starting up Metal Gear 5 since I still haven't played it yet.

16. MoshJosh

MoshJosh SS.org Regular

Been playing a little of everything in the last month or so.

Agents of Mayhem: . . . its okay, but honestly if I could I would return it on steam (over the two hour mark). I can see why people like it, but the world feels a little lifeless to me and the side mission stuff is so far really uninteresting. Again I see why some people are into it, it has some cool stuff going on.

The Signal From Tolva: kind of like Far Cry lite but with robots and a No Mans Skyish graphic style haha, simple but fun FPS/exploration game.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice: I really liked this one, its not perfect but the atmosphere/story/graphics are awesome, I also liked the combat (though frustrating at times) and the aspects involving mental health were interesting.

Sniper Ghost Warrior: returned this almost immediately, was buggy and I just couldn't get into it at all.

The Technomancer: . . . really disliked this game. Well I really disliked the combat, found it frustrating and just not enjoyable, kind of ruined the whole thing for me.

Get Even: just getting started on this one and so far its really cool. The combat and stealth are basic and can be. . . well not good in parts. . . but the story and detective stuff are pretty cool.

Redeemer: So far I like it, the controls have taken a bit getting used to, and the game can be punishing in parts. Combat has a good flow and you feel like a badass when you are running through mobs of enemies with ease.

Yeah I have been playing a lot.

17. Mathemagician

Mathemagician SS.org Regular

I'm about to preorder Destiny 2 on PS4. Any insight guys? I've never played destiny, but halo is pretty fun and I usually like MMOS.

18. TedEH

TedEH Cromulent

Just started this one. Not very far in, but so far I like the way it's written.

I fired up some oldschool FEAR the other day. Still stands up. The slomo is fun, and the enemies still feel smarter than most game AI.

19. Ralyks

The writing is some of the best I've ever seen in a game. It actually feels like realistic conversation. And they way they handle mental illness, depression, etc. is so well done.

Finally got all of my stuff out of my old apartment, so have my new entertainment stand set up with my PS4 Pro, PS3, PSTV, and Switch with all my games nicely set up.... Then proceeded to go through my PS4 games and figure out which ones are getting traded in to go towards my Xbox One X preorder. That, and putting some more time into Hellblade. That and Resident Evil 7 are part of the reason I want to invest in good game headphones.

20. Pav

Pav ???

If you like Halo and MMOs then you'll like Destiny 2. I started playing the PC beta yesterday and I'm super impressed. It alleviated a lot of my apprehension after Destiny 1, which was pretty barebones at launch.

Mathemagician likes this.