FS Washburn Solar PX-SOLAR17ET-C Evertune 7-String

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by LeviathanKiller, Oct 13, 2018 at 5:25 PM.

1. LeviathanKiller

LeviathanKiller Knee-shooting Archer

Reverb Listing Here

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Item is in very good condition. I have been the only owner and it's been kept in a smoke-free environment in a padded rack or in a case. It's not been subjected to any sort of torture and hasn't been used outside of my home except at a friend's house one time.

My reason for selling is the scale length of 25.5" being too small for me. I've owned it for less than a year and has only been played regularly for about 2-3 months before I replaced it with something else.

There is some scratching on the horn that the strap attaches to. I purchased it brand new and it came like so (there's a picture of this). It didn't bother me enough to send it back. Other than that, there is the finger spot below the strings that all satin-finish guitars acquire. This guitar hasn't a single flaw other than that. I do wish I could keep it but I'm just unable to play it well with the scale length it is. I often play a 28.625" scale 7-string so this was at the very short end of the spectrum for me and it just didn't work out.

Modifications (if any):
    None
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original box, documentation, and tools
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Huntsville, AL
    International OK? : No
    Contact Info (No Phone #s)
    References (eBay or other forum userid): Reverb site. It's been a long time since I sold online so I don't have any references really. I'm usually the buyer. lol
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $850 USD obo + $50 shipping ($50 discount to SS.org people but you need to message me on here or Reverb letting me know)
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]