Wanting to find members for online tech death project

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by OrsusMetal, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Warwickwh0r3

Warwickwh0r3 SS.org Regular

Reply sent

2. techcoreriffman

techcoreriffman : roll :

Hey man, I'd be interested in this, I've only been playing for 1 1/2 years, but I'm pretty ok. I play more tech deathcore (Veil of Maya), but I could prolly swing what you're looking for. I don't have any recording equipment so I'd have to send stuff in vids. Send me a PM if you're interested.

3. xiphoscesar

xiphoscesar SS.org Regular

hey man now that i think about it , i would be interested, im also a big necrophagist and obscura fan, and also been trying to get into technical death metal riffing type stuff so i would like to get into that, PM me if you're interested

4. OwainXerath

OwainXerath Player of Notes

Just putting my name out there... This sounds right up my alley, I'd love to help you out with guitars. Got standard tuned 7 over here, enough recording gear to get the job done. My other band Xerath are more about melody (in the guitars) than pure tech but I need something to keep my chops up. If you want to email a GP file (I'm using GP4 if you could export it) I'll record a few riffs and see if you like what you hear? It's owainguitar@googlemail.com Real original I know :lol:

5. OrsusMetal

OrsusMetal In brightest day...

PMs sent out.

6. 13point9

13point9 Now with Less Hair!

I'll put my name out there too, but I'm more of an Old school DM and BM player but hey, also if you want any little melodies etc... :yesway: