"waiting to receive pieces of daughter's dead body"

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by soliloquy, Jan 10, 2012.

1. soliloquy

soliloquy SS.org Regular

what the fuck?

see, thats why you cant trust cops in foriegn countries. at the same time, its so tempting to go 'off the path' as the 'right way' is so much more difficult.

first, i have no idea why such monstrosity exists. second, i have no words to explain what the dad must be going through :(

Waiting to receive pieces of daughter

2. Stealthdjentstic

Stealthdjentstic Banned

Pakistan is quickly going down extremist route, it's too bad especially seeing as they used to be fairly progressive, they had a female prime minister before a lot of countries in the west.

3. soliloquy

soliloquy SS.org Regular

no, pakistan went down hill pretty much after the partition. the country is FULL of die-hard patriotic people, which is great...but there is hardly anything behind that patriotism to back it up.

yes, they beat india in the nuecs race, but so what?
    yes, they have BRILLIANT people with amazing skills...but most of that is going towards hacking and looting banks and other stuff....

i'm just hoping that imran khan comes in, cleans everything up to the best of his ability, and does not get assassinated.

4. CapinCripes

CapinCripes Trem Snob

well that article was the most depressing thing I have read today. :noplease:

5. athawulf

athawulf SS.org Regular

^. I can't really think of much to say.

6. Xaios

Xaios Foolish Mortal Contributor

Jesus...

7. Baelzebeard

Baelzebeard Grinder of strings

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!:scream:

I could'nt even read the whole thing it was so horrible. If my son were murdered it would totally destroy me. How can human beings be so horrible to each other. Murdering children for money, I can't even wrap my head around it.:noplease:

8. Fiction

Fiction For Mod

And its not just Murder, its mutilation and THEN Sending the body back to mentally cripple someone who has already been through it. The world is fucked up. :noplease:

9. vampiregenocide

vampiregenocide A Chap Called Ross

The world has no space for barbarians like these. Show them no mercy. I feel sorry for the father, what a horrific ordeal.

10. Randy

Randy !ǝɯ ʇɐ ʞooן Super Moderator

11. synrgy

synrgy Ya ya ya I am Lorde

That's a pretty giant dose of perspective..

This would be a good story to forward to people who complain about life in the States.

I don't know what to say about the situation itself. Just.. Tragic..

12. USMarine75

USMarine75 Doc McStuffins Contributor

Too bad Benazir Bhutto was assasinated... that was their best chance for progressive change. She definitely wasn't perfect, not even close, but better than Musharraf...

I spent time working with the Pakistani ISI and I did not enjoy my time in Pakistan at all. Pakistan is far more of a world threat, and threat to the US, than Iraq or Afganistan ever were... it's amazing how we choose who our friends and enemies are.

13. Stealthdjentstic

Stealthdjentstic Banned

Yeah the ISI is totally fucked, they basically do whatever they want

14. soliloquy

soliloquy SS.org Regular

no, bhutto wasn't doing anything good for the country other than making the world think that pakistan is progressive (which, for some reason makes the world think its AMAZING...not all progressive stuff is good). the crap she built, sharief and zardari finished.

musharaf on the other hand wasn't really as bad. yes, he was a military man. yes, the west is taught to fear any kind of military reign as that 'kills freedom'...however, pakistan was much decent under musharaf than any other PM pakistan had since the mid 80s (maybe earlier). because he was military, he had grasp over the military much more than the other PMs, as such, their military was in line of what they were supposed to do, as such, people were in line as to what they should be doing. pakistan wasn't perfect under musharaf, but it was the best pakistan has been in a really long time.

also, just coz a country is a threat to the US doesn't mean its bad or needs to be put down. in my eyes, pakistan is standing up to america saying 'dont fuck with us as we wont let you walk over us like you walked over iraq and afghanistan'. and so far, its working. but i dont think america likes other 'big dogs' in its face as it tends to like being the only bully out there...

just saying...

AxeHappy likes this.
  15. Jontain

Jontain SS.org Regular

I dont want to live on this planet anymore.... Disgraceful, pathetic waste of human life.

16. Iamasingularity

Iamasingularity 7string Ghost

Thats really funny because Indians and Pakistanis are like the same people, other than their religion. I didn`t know so many people had such a view of pakistanis...... what a shame.

17. soliloquy

soliloquy SS.org Regular

not quiet...to call em the same people is like calling china, japan, korea, vietnam, phillipense the same people...

18. Iamasingularity

Iamasingularity 7string Ghost

I`m Indian, have been there and have pakistani friends. No offence but I can`t agree with your comparison. Our blood is the same, even our language, traditions, food, alot of our culture, we are mainly divided by religion. It goes farther than that, because we are the same race.

19. Jontain

Jontain SS.org Regular

While I agree to an extent a persons race/beliefs shouldn't define their opinion unless that is what they choose, each person in this world should be were all individuals just like everyone else.:yesway:

20. USMarine75

USMarine75 Doc McStuffins Contributor

I saw online that this story about Shamsul Anwar was fake? Supposedly his daughter got married and moved away and he was scamming money... Anyone else?

Shamsul Anwar