FS Vintage Randall USA 412 - JB 4x12 cabinet

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by VBCheeseGrater, Jul 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. VBCheeseGrater

VBCheeseGrater not quite a shredder

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Randall "412 - JB" - AKA "R412 Stereo" 4x12 stereo/mono cabinet from the 1990's with 2 stock jaguar speakers and 1 eminence governor and 1 Eminence texas heat. 8ohm mono or 4ohms per side stereo
    Modifications (if any): 1 eminence governor and 1 Eminence texas heat, 2 stock jaguars
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): none
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Norfolk VA
    International OK? : No, pickup only
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here, nino.scholz@gmail.com
    References (eBay or other forum userid): Here and ebay under the same name ninoscholz
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $260 cash - no shipping, pick up only

If you want a beastly sounding cab, this is it. The stock Jaguars very much give off an "...and justice for all" type vibe, monstrous low end... and with the governor and texas heat up top the rest gets filled in now. Big, Full, Brutal are all terms i'd use to describe this cab. The baffle is birch ply. Condition is good, not perfect but for it's age better than you might expect - a few nicks here and there, nothing substantial.

Pictures
    DSCN0989.JPG
    DSCN0990.JPG

DSCN0991.JPG

DSCN0988.JPG

I have some pictures of speakers somewhere around here i'll try to add, or we can remove backplate when you get here to confirm

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  2. VBCheeseGrater

VBCheeseGrater not quite a shredder

DSC_8986.JPG DSC_8987.JPG DSC_8988.JPG DSC_8989.JPG DSC_8990.JPG
    bump with some new pics - this is still for sale locally