UT2004

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by Roland777, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Roland777

Roland777 SS.org Regular

So, I noticed there are some other fellow sevenstringers playing UT2004. So we'll make a thread for that.

Starting off, what's the highest number of kills in succession you've gotten in an online game? And what's the highest number of kills you've achieved without dying?

On the first question I can say that I pegged eight people in a row ("HOLY SHIT!!!") with the sniper rifle + double damage in a game of CTF on FaceClassic. To top it off, I had the booster adrenaline combo on, giving me full health and armor. The poor saps who tried to take me out themselves barely scratched the armor and received a bullet in the forehead in return. :D
    On the second, I've managed to get a "wicked sick" (30+ in a row) on team deathmatch, and I think I got up to 37 before the game ended.

Online nick is Sgt.Crack-Ho.

2. smueske

smueske SS.org Regular

We have a dedicated LAN server for our games so it's pretty much the same people every day (and we're all pretty good), so the most I've gotten is a monster kill with a redeemer. We have the berserk mutator on so that's a lot of fun, too. My character name is "His Grandma" -- cheap pun but I love seeing "Mojo was shot by His Grandma".

Steve

3. Dumple Stilzkin

Dumple Stilzkin Special needs member

I have made many holy shit kills, and can't remember em all. But my favorite was using the lg with DD of course in goliath. I have gotten a few wicked sicks, only because sometimes the competition isnt great at some times. I live in the west coast, we should play sometimes, or maybe we have already.

|KHz|Micro_Jugs
    or
    Terry Good Kindz

Lets play sometime!

I lurv rockets
    http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/playerstats.php?player=677514

4. Nik

Nik Arrogant asshole

I've gotten numerous Holy Shit kills by loading the server with the max number of bots and getting the redeemer.

I've also done it on Instagib mode, now THAT takes skills.

Anyway, why don't we all share our fave fan-made maps? I'll post mine later...

We should definitely play sometime.

5. Roland777

Roland777 SS.org Regular

True, we should play, but I live in Sweden. That's GMT +1.

6. Nik

Nik Arrogant asshole

That kinda sucks :/

Anyway, fave fan-made maps:

ONS-Panalesh (not the crappy updated version)

ONS-CanyonRun SE

ONS-Alenja Forest

CTF4-Tutorial

Umm that's all I can think of off the top of my head.