US Political Discussion: Trump Administration Edition (Rules in OP)

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by mongey, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Spaced Out Ace

Spaced Out Ace 0 0 1 0 0 6 5 0 3\

If we keep thinking it hard enough, maybe it will come true.

2. jaxadam

jaxadam SS.org Regular

3. Explorer

Explorer He seldomly knows...

Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
    Why is it Hillary in those memes, instead of the vast majority of our intelligence agencies' employees whom Trump has continually denigrated? They're the ones who have drawn and supported the conclusions, which Trump has denied for no stated reason... but clearly for his own hidden motives.

It's pretty funny that some are flailing to distract from the fact that there have been at least 101 points of contact between Trump's people and Russia, and that Trump and his people have actively lied to conceal thos points of contact. Prosecutors call such active concealment "consciousness of guilt," because if Trump and his people didn't think they were guilty of something, they wouldn't be trying such concealment.

Is treason still punishable by death? Or do we just lock him up?

Anyway, back to the desperate flailing with no reasoned arguments supporting it. *laugh*

zappatton2 and vilk like this.
  4. narad

narad SS.org Regular

Deactivate his Twitter AND delete all his previous tweets. Death to the soul.

zappatton2 and JSanta like this.
  5. jaxadam

jaxadam SS.org Regular

McDonald Trump

[​IMG]

BlackSG91 and Ralyks like this.
  6. JoshuaVonFlash

JoshuaVonFlash SSBRO.org regular

This is all funny, confusing, and strange at the same time.

It's like it's performance art, the cardboard boxes sheltering the burgs from the oppressive gleam of the candelabras, it's all seated on a table worth probably 3-4 the cost of the entire spread. I swear this would be considered some groundbreaking shit if it was done by somebody else.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    LordIronSpatula and Randy like this.
  7. jaxadam

jaxadam SS.org Regular

Sone of the finest food from some of the finest American institutions. And paid for by the man himself! What we’re looking at here folks is a three term president.

JoshuaVonFlash likes this.
  8. MFB

MFB ExBendable

"You've heard of the GOP, now get ready for the GO-Three"

9. Ordacleaphobia

Ordacleaphobia Shameless Contrarian

Arguably the most american thing I've ever seen. Just needs a gun on the table.

Underrated post :lol:

10. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

If the Mueller investigation keeps unfulding the way it has, it may already be true. At a bare minimum, we know that despite blanket denials that the Trump campaign had "no contact" with Russian agents, we're up to 101 documented instances of communication between Trump staff/campaign agents and Russian agents, and additionally we know despite Trump's assurances that he had "no business interests" in Russia, he was actively pursuing a hotel deal in Moscow at least as late as June of 2016. And that's before the recent revelation that Trump actively sought to hide details of his G20 meeting with Putin, going as far as taking the translator's notes and ordering him not to discuss it with other officials.

I mean, not singling you out here personally, but this attitude on the part of the right that this whole thing is a "witch hunt" with zero evidence of wrongdoing is becoming increasingly hard to understand. We know there was fairly frequent contact between the Trump camp and Russia, Trump himself admitted that he fired Comey and asked Sessions to step down because of the Russia investigation, we know Trump was lying about pursuing business deals in Russia, and the pace of indictments in the Mueller investigation is unprecedented, far ahead of Watergate.

I mean, we don't know for sure yet that there's a fire, but there's a fucking LOT of smoke in the air...

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    vilk and JSanta like this.
  11. MFB

MFB ExBendable

It's one of my better ones as of late, someone has to fill in with ALW's absence :lol:

12. PunkBillCarson

PunkBillCarson SS.org Regular

Speaking of which, whatever happened to him? He finally strike the wrong nerve or?

13. Randy

Randy Sous Chef Super Moderator

It was theorized that he was a duplicate account of a guy that was banned for making some WILDLY disparaging posts about someone with 'special needs'. Duplicate accounts are a 'no-no' all their own but nobody ever proved they were the same guy, then at some point, he made an almost identical disparaging post to the one the last guy made which 1.) confirmed they're the same person (so that's a reason for a ban) 2.) the content itself also warranted a ban.

It's a shame. I'm beyond complaining but when the mods had the ability to ban directly, we could police things and give slaps on the wrist. After we lost that, any complaints get forwarded right to Alex and he's too busy to do the 'hand holding' we do, so it's usually straight to permanent.

14. MFB

MFB ExBendable

He did something right cause I can't even find him on the members list; which is bullshit in it's Notable Members rankings, I'm still 5K from even cracking in the board? I been running this shit since '08 suckas!

15. BlackSG91

BlackSG91 Loves Black Guitars

This is all like watching a chess game. Good 'ol Donald has painted himself into a corner. I don't know how he does it especially when his office is oval.;)

;>)/

16. Randy

That page should just be pondman 25 times anyway.

LordIronSpatula and zappatton2 like this.
  17. Xaios

Xaios Foolish Mortal Contributor

Seems to me like what's happening is a good ole' pawn sacrifice. Putin is the king, and Agent Orange is the pawn.

BlackSG91 likes this.
  18. Randy

Not going to condescend over fast food but considering how far the nearest McDonald's must be and having to make that arrangement, I can only imagine how cold all of that is. Cold Wendys and McDonalds?

19. Xaios

Xaios Foolish Mortal Contributor

Not an issue for Trump. First, he preserves the food by sucking all the oxygen out of the room, then re-heats it was an explosive outgasing of hot air.

zappatton2 likes this.
  20. jaxadam

jaxadam SS.org Regular

Preheat room to 375 degrees

zappatton2 and Randy like this.