Um Wow... American GI's family murdered

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Jason, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Dive-Baum

Dive-Baum Bite Me Fan Boy!!

You took the words right out of my mouth. This is one of those situations where even the far left really can't say anything bad about the death penalty. It is just a shame that the electric chair was banned. They should leave the Father / Husband alone in a room with that fucker for about an hour...

2. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

Actually, I'm as far left as they come, and I'm pro-death penalty. Sure, there's an undisputed racial bias towards prisoners you see on death row, but there's also an undisputed racial bias to people getting speeding tickets, and you don't see anyone saying you should do away with them, do you? Sure, there's some kinks that need to get worked out with the american legal and judiciary system and sure maybe a moratorium for a couple years while we try to at least start sorting that out wouldn't be a bad idea, but I'm not opposed to the general principle - I'm a Darwinist, remember? ;)

That said, I don't see how this is a situation where "even the left can't say anything bad about the death penalty." So, he killed five people. The sad reality is that happens often enough in this country and unless this can be demonstrated to be an act of anti-war protest in some fucked up sense the he deserves the death penalty no more than any other quintiple murderer (i.e - he deserves it). However, if this DOES turn out to be a war protest, even a half-assed lawyer will have no problem getting him a life sentence by pleading insanity. :/

3. Dive-Baum

Somehow I knew you would be the next post. Didn't think about the anti war protest angle but I bet you are right and it will come up. Still, I have to believe that even the hard lefties would be able to say without hesitation that this man should hang.

4. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

Nah, people get pretty touchy about things like the death penalty - those who are for it are REALLY for it, those who are against it are REALLY against it, and anyone who sincerely opposes it in principle will be just as adamant about it here. Some things you just can't argue with people about. :lol:

The war protest thing was I think what Jason had in mind when he posted this, and honestly if it turns out the guy killed this guy's family in protest for the war in Iraq (i.e - the situation where I think he would most unequivicaly deserve to fry), then he's probably NOT going to get the death penalty on an insanity plea. It's sort of a catch-22.

5. noodles

noodles Contributor

Screw the death penalty. I think the law needs to be changed so that if convicted, the offender has to spend five minutes alone with the survivors of the victims, with no chance of legal recourse.

6. Jason

Jason Forum MVP

Drew this IS different he stabbedand murdered little children!! Like in all honesty i could see myself killing someone, but little kids?? not a chance..

7. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

Not actually a half bad idea - I'm sure if some guy went to my parents' house and killed my parents, brother, and sister in cold blood, I could find something to do to them that would be worse living with the aftereffects than a clean, efficient, lethal injection. :idea:

8. noodles

noodles Contributor

Exactly. If someone did that to my family, I would start by cutting off his dick and shoving it in his mouth. I'd still have about four and a half minutes to go, too.

"Stuck in the middle with you..."

9. David

David je t'aime Contributor

If I remember correctly... Washington is one of the only states in which hanging is still on the list for a way to execute someone. They did it to some guy in the 1980's here.

10. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

Clearly you're not pissed off enough, noodles. Cut it off? Pathetic. Rather, I'd take a good razor blade and slit it in half, right down the middle. Then I'd dump a bottle of rubbing alcohol over the bloody mess that used to be his penis. :D

I think I'd then start to work slicing the tendons behind his kneecaps, on his fingers, maybe cut out his eyelids... Maybe cut out two large holes, one in each cheek. And, if I still had time, tattoo "MURDERER" across his forehead with a razor blade and a bic pen. :D

11. Dylan7620

Dylan7620 that guy

woh, i heard about this from one of my friends that was remodeling a house right by there, i didn't know it was like this.:( lets stab his eyes out with a soldering iron! :idea:

a good razor blade? to make a clean cut? come on... my vote goes to a rusty spoon:agreed:

12. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

Nah dude, you've got five minutes. Efficiency is clutch here. Have YOU ever tried to saw through a penis with a rusty spoon? It ain't easy, dude...

Erm, forget I said that. :idea:

13. Dive-Baum

DAMN...Drew strikes back....

and out of the liberal quagmire comes a hero unlike any other. He caries and ACLU and an NRA card. He's a mean mofo but he has you feelings at heart.
    He helps little old ladies cross the street only to sodomize their daughters...
    He's big, he's bad, don't say your from a red state...DREW!:fawk: :lol:

I am really starting to wonder if championing all of those causes hasn't effected you in some dasterdly way man...seriously...come towards the center..it's OK. Really.

14. noodles

noodles Contributor

You obviously missed my Reservoir Dogs reference. :hber:

15. Dive-Baum

You can beg all you want..but it's not gonna help. I really don't give a fuck if you know anything or not...I'm just gonna torture you.

Is it just me or does Michael Maddson play a psycho a little too well?

16. Hawksmoor

Hawksmoor Wannabe Shredder

Just read it, that's too horrible for words...

Quite frankly, I just don't know what to think about such things, it makes me scream for blood, And I'm a freaking pacifist... Djeezes...