Ultraphonix Supergroup feat. Lynch & Corey Glover Album out today

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by Louis Cypher, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher SS.org Regular

cwhitey2 likes this.
  2. cwhitey2

cwhitey2 BlackendCrust Metalâ„¢

I like what I have listened to so far, but holy hell I hate the mix/sound of the snare on Walk Run Crawl...like it's HORRIBLE and makes me not want to listen to it again. The other 2 songs are fine.

3. Jamey36

Jamey36 SS.org Regular

I am completely opposite,I like the sound/mix,to me it is the only song that sounds like George playing!I am definitely a George Lynch fanboy,but his new finger picking kick is just not suited for everything.If I want to hear him do the finger picking thing well,I'll listen to KXM(fantastic combo)!George is a top tier shredder,it would be awesome to hear some new music from him that demonstrated those legendary abilities.

shadowlife and cwhitey2 like this.
  4. shadowlife

shadowlife Contributor

I like one out of those three, the rest of the album meh. I preferred the Project NFidelikah album with Angelo Moore.
    I'm glad George keeps so busy, but sometimes I feel like all these projects dilute the strongest stuff, instead of him making one totally killer album.
    I was sorry to see Oni leave Lynch Mob, hopefully George will find someone to inspire him the way Oni seemed to on the last few LM records.