Things you eat that will probably kill you?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food' started by PyramidSmasher, Oct 20, 2010.

1. PyramidSmasher

PyramidSmasher Chess Dragon

Hey guys. I started eating Wendy's Baconators lately... I will never look back. I will die with one in hand.

What do you guys eat that you shouldnt?

Im taking all recommendations.

All_¥our_Bass likes this.
  2. Jason

Jason Forum MVP

3. matt397

matt397 Tr00f

4. All_¥our_Bass

All_¥our_Bass Deathly Chuuni

I had this glorious idea to make a bacon cheese burger by making a beef patty with pieces of bacon, cheese, jalapenos, onions and garlic mixed in with the ground beef.

5. Meinrad

Meinrad Fear the Engineer

Probably anything I cooked could kill in some way or other... I try to make healthy food, but things in the kitchen have a tendency to spontaneously combust around me!

6. Thep

Thep Blast & Sweep

That is a wonderful idea! :hbang: I'd skip the cheese though.

7. matty2fatty

matty2fatty SS.org Regular

I've never eaten this, but I firmly believe someone should.

I present......The Turtle Burger!

Attached Files:

8. Fionn

Fionn SS.org Regular

9. LUCKY7

LUCKY7 ɹǝʇlǝʞs ɹǝʇlǝɥ

The fact that I find a McDonald's French fry under my car seat after months, and it still looks fresh when it should be rotten, worries me.

Those Oreo cookies must be one step away from being plastic.

10. Customisbetter

Customisbetter WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Contributor

I eat a personal pizza (or if its a late night, two) every goddamn day. I might be dying quicker, but I'm enjoying life more. :)

11. PyramidSmasher

PyramidSmasher Chess Dragon

Im eating a baconator right now. Addiction.

12. Despised_0515

Despised_0515 Bassist of Redivider Contributor

I tire of any one food too easily... except for bagels. I pack those mofos with cream cheese and have one almost every other morning. I try not too but it's just. too. good.

13. Explorer

Explorer He seldomly knows...

Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
    I currently work with nutrition and natural and organic foods. What could be more logical to make for our next shared Thanksgiving meal/celebration at work than... Porkapotamus?!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, to be honest, since we have a lot of people in my office, I suspect that I need to emulate their attempt at... The Return of Porkapotamus!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Incidentally, the fact that this guy's wife, Susie, is a cutie makes her desireable. The fact that she looked at this project and said, Game on!, makes me want to take her for my own...)

Unfortunately, the Return of Porkapotamus ended in misery, due to all the fat draining off of it...

"With this completed, it was smooth sailing...at least until Susie notified us that the grill was on fire.

"Now, we all love our grills and know they wouldn't be working if they weren't 'on fire,' so as usual, I assumed Susie's preternatural preoccupation with peril ('Did you remember to turn off the toaster?') was turning a hot spot into an inferno. We had planned for the inevitable result of flame-broiling 12 lbs of bacon, and had installed serious grease traps between the burners and the grate. These proved to be less than useful.

"When we stepped outside, we were greeted by 7-foot flames shooting out the back of my Vermont Castings. Opening the lid was a very bad idea. I singed the hair off my face, arms and chest as a fireball launched out and up, torching high-up tree limbs. Five men risked their limbs to rescue the two blackened trunks of crusted meat from still-roiling flames and a few minutes later had succeeded. With the burnt bacon layer removed, we transferred the defeated Porkapotmus to the oven and slow cooked for the remaining 2 hours. Ironically enough, it was the 10-lb bacon matrix which both caused the fire and prevented destruction of the meal."

[​IMG]
    (photo taken 10 minutes after fire was quelled)

Sure, I feel bad about wanting to bang this guy's wife, but the thing I should really feel bad about it that nothing strikes me as funnier (besides when I wound up bringing 3 buckets of Kentucky Fried Chicken to this banquet of lovingly hand-prepared food) than to feed one's natural-foods-eating, health-conscious and healthy coworkers (to say nothing of the vegetarians and vegans among them) the artery-clogging meat madness of... Porkapotamus!

Porkapotamus:
    The Completely Unnecessary Improvement on the Bacon Explosion

The Return of Porkapotamus: The Sad, True Story of a 28-lb "Improvement" on the Bacon Explosion

I wonder if this will get the same reception as when, inspired by a traditional treat brought by a coworker, I made cookies with beef jerky and bacon instead of dried fruits and nuts. (For the record, people loved them until I told them what the crunchy stuff was.)

We have a lot of great cooks where I work. I wonder who would be up for figuring out a better weave, and a better cooking method for something the size of a Thanksgiving turkey?

Xaios likes this.
  14. josh pelican

josh pelican Banned

Pussy. It's good, but that shit will kill ya'.

15. cwhitey2

cwhitey2 BlackendCrust Metal™

16. bostjan

bostjan MicroMetal Contributor

Did the guy from Supersize Me do an experiment with McD's french fries in a jar left out for months, and IIRC, nothing ever happened to them despite the control jar with another restaurant's fries rotting and turning black?

17. scherzo1928

scherzo1928 has wood for you

There is an amazingly good taco stand I can never say no to. It worries me though, that I've never seen a single dog in a 2 mile radius. Still, those are some good tacos.

18. All_¥our_Bass

All_¥our_Bass Deathly Chuuni

19. leandroab

leandroab Stay Negative™