The Walking Dead season 2 right now!!

Discussion in 'Movies, Books, TV & Media' started by BlackMesa, Oct 16, 2011.

1. glassmoon0fo

glassmoon0fo Some Say...

BOOM! shit just got real, son! I legitimately like where this is going for next week's show.

2. Valennic

Valennic Many Fingers

I've been avoiding watching the newer episodes, because I've been netflixing the older ones. I haven't finished season 1 yet, but I've not seen season 2 on there. :(

3. VILARIKA

VILARIKA SS.org Regular

Damn...because of that spoiler, I didn't get to fully enjoy the end of the show...it seemed like it would be really great too if I didn't know what was going to happen.

4. Vicissitude27

Vicissitude27 I'm always angry.

D W A Y M N

5. niffnoff

niffnoff Just another SunBro

Why do people go on this section if they don't wanna get it spoilt. Some idiot will blab on what happened in the newest episode the minute it finished :lol:

Just a recommendation of avoidance if you ain't seen the newest ep already.

BUT MAN SHIT GOES DOWN SON!

6. niffnoff

niffnoff Just another SunBro

7. VILARIKA

VILARIKA SS.org Regular

It was about something that didn't even happen yet. Sure, everyone can talk after an episode is done, but talking about what's going to happen in the next episode isn't cool.

8. iRaiseTheDead

iRaiseTheDead Ashes Of Rebirth

I feel bad for R****** (my cheesy way of writing a spoiler.)
    Not gonna lie, this new season has made me quite sad of some of the events that happened. It reminds me of some of my past.

9. r3tr0sp3ct1v3

r3tr0sp3ct1v3 Grey

I am satisfied at last :bowdown:

10. ShadyDavey

ShadyDavey 7ibrarian

:agreed:

Awesome.

11. iRaiseTheDead

I don't understand :eek:

12. Guitarmiester

Guitarmiester Awesome-O

I knew it was only a matter of time before Shane really snapped. Was also really surprised to see Rick pull a fast one on Shane. I thought it was going to be another intense moment for Rick to pull a Dr. Phil.

13. vampiregenocide

vampiregenocide A Chap Called Ross

For those who don't seem to be aware, you can put spoilers inside green boxes by writing this: [ SPOILER ] text here [ /SPOILER ] only without the spaces and your own text inbetween. Some people might not have seen as far ahead as others, especially seeing as we all live in different countries, so use this and don't spoil it for others.

I've just watched the episode where Shane gets killed. About damn time. :lol: The fact they just turn into zombies without bites now is interesting. Any ideas how? I'm guessing when you set fire to the bodies, the virus becomes airborne, and anyone who inhales it carries the virus until death, when they become a zombie. They've set fire to corpses before, and they saw those two cops who had turned with no bites, and some burnt corpses nearby

14. iRaiseTheDead

Remember when Rick and Shane went to that abandoned police office or whatever it was to drop of Randall? When they cut the zombies with their knives and then Shane cut himself when he put his hand on the bus door to attract them? I think he might have infected himself.

15. vampiregenocide

I dunno, that's really subtle. Besides, if he had been infected that way then you would assume that it would take effect earlier as he's being infected the same way as everyone else. And that doesn't explain the police officers who had no visible wounds if I remember correctly.

16. iRaiseTheDead

Yeah, you have a good point. This show is hella suspenseful. Its both good and bad, but they never checked their backs... ah nevermind, that scene was too short to even pick up anything like that. I REALLY hope it isn't airborne. So what do you think is going to happen next?

17. vampiregenocide

If it is airborne, I reckon it means they've all got the potential to become a zombie upon death. The confusing thing is the flashes Shane had before he reanimated. That could even be implying a more supernatural origin.

As for what happens next, I reckon they're gonna leave the farm pretty soon and start travelling. They're going to have a run in with this other group too I reckon, the one the boy was from.

18. iRaiseTheDead

Man, I still find it sad he had to kill Shane. They were best friends :/ but yes those flashback type things were weird. My friend had suggested to me that it might be like 'older' zombie movies where once you die, you just turn into a zombie. You know who I miss? Duane. The little black boy, and his father from the beginning. I liked those two. I heard what the very last comic cover looked like, and if the movie ends like the comic, I'll be very upset.

19. vampiregenocide

Yeah, in Night of the Living Dead and the films that followed, most people who died came back regardless, but that was because the zombies were of supernatural origin. As for the father and his son, I reckon we'll see them again, along with Daryl's brother.

20. iRaiseTheDead

I read a mini-interview with the guy who plays Daryl he said "we'll be seeing Merle again, I'm just not sure when." It said that in the comics, Duane (the little boy) was destined to become a zombie. Now IF this happened I could see the father trying to keep him around because he couldn't kill his wife.... but I also read that in the comics it never said anything about his mother, so it traded roles. They also said they were starting off the way the comics were, then COMPLETELY branching off. I really hope that my favourite survivors live.