Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Movies, Books, TV & Media' started by BlackMesa, Oct 16, 2011.
Anyone else watching? Off to an intense start.
Was a badass episode!! So glad its back on! Cant wait for next sunday now
Sunday night has turned into my favorite night for tv, with this homeland and dexter.
I cant believe Carl got shot, and Shane wants to take off on his own. Good riddance though. But from the season preview I dont think he does.
That was not at all what i was expecting to happen, and i kinda wish shane would leave to. he causes way to much drama.
I agree. He is mad Rick is alive more than happy he lived. For being friends he sure doesn't act like it.
hopefully he gets eaten or decides to quit being a jacktard.
I vote he gets bit, so Rick can put a bullet in his skull!!
That would make me sooo happy.
While the episode was well done and LOOKS good, there sure was a good chunk of plotholes
Didn't Frank Darabont leave the show this year??
i tried to like this show, watched every episode so far.
but the characters are boring, dale and daryl are the only enjoyable characters to me.
the love "triangle" is a weak plot device, and all the women seem really whiny.
1. cars filled with dead people not trying to murder people. i mean that many people hung out in the hot Georgia summer, and just let themselves melt to death in there cars on a highway?
2. the horde came from nowhere. i mean the zombies came from the same general direction they drove through earlier, yet they never saw them. dale was atop the rv yet it doesn't spot 70+ of them until a select few get within a couple hundred yards.
3. the screaming of the lady and here stabbing causing the zombie drop to the ground, in the rv doesn't alert others attuned to hearing things so small as small pieces of metal dropping?
4. all zombies all the time assume sounds equal living things, yet they all make noise crashing into things ect.
5. daryl lays a dead body on himself and t-dog without considering the fact they have the possiblity of eating them?
6.t-dogs seemingly severe cut is never tended to, or even questioned as a possible bite?
7. how does a slow moving walker creature catch a squirrel to eat?? i couldnt catch one without some sort of trap if i tried, and i would love to see anyone that could. and it obviously was alive when he got a hold of it, cause they dont eat dead things.
8. never would i ever want to be that close to a male deer/elk. territorial creature's that i am sure would never think twice about mauling me,
9. the character that got shot, seems to get it towards vital organs seemingly the liver... it would take immediate surgery from trained specialist doctors with good equipment and conditions to maybe attempt to save a person with such internal bleeding and damage.
but thats not a plothole just yet, until he lives probably in the next episode.
and those are just from this episode
i love this show. and i dont worry about the "mistakes" made by the writers. or "plot holes" as you guys call them
what is pissing me off so far is all the stupid decisions they are making.
Ah excellent. Now to wait for it to get here
I agree things seem out of whack or fishy, like the people in the cars that are dead, but not walkers. They haven't had any trauma to the head it appears, just dead.
But I try not to read into shows too much that I enjoy. I can't do shit to change it so I just try to ignore things and not let them get in the way of me enjoying the show.
Not to mention why did the little girl run so far straight ahead and not think to circle around?
The cut on the arm seems like horseshit since he just walked over to it and it was like BAM! Giant ass cut on your arm, enjoy bleeding out. Nor did any Walkers show up at the church despite the loud ass bells that were going off.
Yeah they were like, we better be quiet and use the axes. Don't worry about the loud ass bells.
I don't like that they acted like all those axes and machetes sucked. That's an awesome zombie weapon. Never runs out of ammo and is quiet! O well.
I'm guessing because she is a little girl being chased by the undead, probably didn't have the presence of mind to do that.
Whenever I played tag or anything as a kid, I would use any kind of obstacle in my way to gain the upperhand. She had a BUNCH of cars to weave around AND stay in the vicinity of her mom, yet bolted straight into the fucking woods and kept going.