The Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by Scar Symmetry, Sep 2, 2009.

1. ToniS

ToniS Chool Whhhip

K/D over 2
    Longest killstreak 44
    9th prestige level 56

I hate it that on PC there's almost ALWAYS someone cheating. I mean come on! Infinity Ward promised that by making this a Steam-game VAC would take care of the cheaters. Well guess what? And no, of course you can't initiate a vote kick.

I still love to play this game but Infinity Ward, you can fuck off.

Oh and guys, you MUST read this:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/for...ick-Wants-Call-of-Duty-Subscriptions-Tomorrow

I hate Bobby Kotick with a fucking passion. What a piece of shit. I mean, Modern Warfare 2 ALONE has produced Activision what, over 1 BILLION dollars? And think what they are getting from WoW EVERY month.

"I think we could do a lot more to really satisfy the interests of the customers. I think we could create so many things, and make the game even more fun to play. We haven't really had a chance to do that yet."

Yeah, cause 1 fucking BILLION dollars doesn't give you the resources to do anything, right?

"I would have Call of Duty be an online subscription service tomorrow. When you think about what the audience's interests are and how you could really satisfy bigger audiences with more inspired, creative opportunities, I would love to see us have an online Call of Duty world. I think our players would just have so much of a more compelling experience."

Yes, cause it would be so compelling to people to give you more money. It really enhances the experience.

What a complete and utter tool.

2. Bekanor

Bekanor Renegade Folk Hero

Don't be surprised to see Steam become a subscription service in the next 5 years.

3. GazPots

GazPots Is A Complete Idiot.

Fuck paying monthly for those games. :lol: They can get traded in instead. Activision have enough fucking money already.

4. Prydogga

Prydogga Giddyup.

Yay! Sunday, got the nuke killstreak back, Now I'm level 50? 2nd Prestige, and I got my first 2 nukes this week. I've been raping as usual :lol: and now my K/D just goes up and up, I think it's now 1.11, which is good, because it took me probably 2000 or so kills to get it up to 1.00

Using the vector silenced when I want to, but mostly using the ACR now, stopping power + silencer = Only hide for pave lows, which is not a problem as almost every game results in me getting a chopper gunner :D

5. Prydogga

Prydogga Giddyup.

Also, I played a game with 3 people boosting, 1 killing 2, smart, dickish fuckheads, while he scored 26 kills from doing nothing, I scored about 8 from ambushing them constantly, I fucking hate boosters with a passion...

6. maliciousteve

maliciousteve Lord Green Fingers Contributor

Just finished a team death match game and caught a couple of people boosting. Hung around and kept killing one of them and destroying their insertions.

One of the fuckers stole my care package which was a AC130. Fucking hate people some times