The Mass Effect 3 Thread

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by ShadowFactoryX, Sep 22, 2011.

1. AxeHappy

AxeHappy SS.org Regular

I haven't played any of the non-collectors edition single player DLC so I'm thinking the same think as BlackMastodon. Get it all and use it in my next run throughs.

Also, Legion is one of my favourite characters. I wish they had have done more with him. Last squad member in ME2 and then dies in ME3.

2. BlackMastodon

BlackMastodon \m/ (゚Д゚) \m/ Contributor

Agreed 1000%. They could've done a lot with his very underplayed interest/worship of Shepard after you talk to him after his loyalty mission in ME2 where he says that the armor on his shoulder is Shepard's old N7 gear.

The Geth in general were incredibly interesting in my opinion. Kind of wished they dug a little more into them in ME2 and ME3.

3. sakeido

sakeido Contributor

Citadel was sweet.. more gameplay was eh, cool. But I was diggin the fanservice.. so many awesome scenes. Some of the ones I couldn't get on my playthrough were mindblowing how touching they were. FemShep/Thane romance... ;_;

Was definitely a better ending than the actual ending. Too bad they couldn't come up with a way of reconciling the two better in-game

4. AxeHappy

AxeHappy SS.org Regular

Unlocked the Krogan Warlord! YAY!

5. Gothic Headhunter

Gothic Headhunter Born on a Monday

I'm buying this. Now.

6. AxeHappy

AxeHappy SS.org Regular

I just finished my first match with the Krogan Warlord.

A solo Bronze affair (that tends to be how I test out new classes).

Said match was *EASY*. And not like Yeah this was doable, but *EASY*. With no ammo or armour bonuses equipped. I highly recommend anybody looking for the solo achievements that is having trouble getting it use this beast. And only worry about melee. He can't take cover anyways, just Rage Kill the fuck out of everything.

7. Captain Shoggoth

Captain Shoggoth SIGN YO REP

Krogan Warlord specced out to max is fucking indestructible on bronze and if played strategically, silver

also agreed @ Geth, that Matrix level in ME3 was one of the coolest lore-wise, and the bit about the geth remembering each individual friendly quarian dissenter long after their memory had been forgotten by their own was incredibly touching

More or less this. Some have said that they like to pretend that it happens AFTER the ending-I can live with that, although it goes against the established canon.

Feels really sad to leave this journey behind though-there will always be replays but they don't feel quite the same.

8. Captain Shoggoth

two successive posts, I am lame

just ordered this poster, birthday present from my bassist by proxy of him giving me the money to buy it with :lol:

[​IMG]

9. AxeHappy

AxeHappy SS.org Regular

I keep meaning to order the ME2 action figures but I keep ordering custom guitars instead...

One Day!

10. Captain Shoggoth

Those look cool as hell. The Hand of God screenprint (the thing I bought) I remember seeing advertised by Bioware on FB when it was first put up, and thinking "good God, I need one of those in my life but there's no way it'll happen considering there are only 250" so I feel good :lol:

also hopefully custom being ordered soon too, so all is well in my purchasing world haha

11. texshred777

texshred777 SS.org Regular

So Citadel is essentially a couple hours of unapologetic, sappy, endearing fan service? Sounds awesome to me.

12. Veritech Zero

Veritech Zero Jeffy Turbo

All I need to feel happy, sleep well, and know that all is right in the universe is to play the ending again where Shepard survives to see Tali again some day.:wub:

13. texshred777

texshred777 SS.org Regular

^^
    My headcanon ending has Shep destroying the Reapers, but saving the Geth and Edi. And there's definitely some little blue Shepspawn running around.

Just went through the Leviathan DLC last night. With all the lights off and decent gaming headset that was pretty awesome.

Again watched the fall of Thessia this morning. I actually enjoy that there's a part where there is no win, no matter what you do. It's like the scouring of the Shire in RotK. You think you're so close to ending the war, you believe it and usually deliver on your promises. Instead all those commandos died for nothing.

It was quite different this time around fighting KL. With my Javelin V, and playing as in Infiltrator I fired maybe 3 shots during that encounter. Encounter starts, bring up shroud and peg KL. He goes for a shield refill, rinse and repeat. :lol: The first time I must have died 2 or 3 times and spent 30 minutes on that fight. When his plot armor doesn't save him later I'm going to .... his couch. Then I'm going to dance a Shep jig over his corpse(which will of course be terrible) and take that sword to carve a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner at Shep's Citadel apartment.

14. Cyntex

Cyntex love & peace!

Anyone still playing the multiplayer on xbox? It is so hard to find people to play with :(