The International Food Exchange Project (come join the feast!)

Discussion in 'Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food' started by Dan, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Hey guys!

So as most of you know I've been pottering about on here for an age, and in that time I've had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know many of you. What a lot of you don't know however is i spend a hell of a lot of my time in the kitchen cooking and I'm somewhat of a self confessed foodie.

With this in mind a few international friends and I have started sending parcels of local foods and goods that are usually only available in our home countries for us all to try out. So far I've received food parcels from Japan, the USA, France and Belgium and each one has been great!

We start off by choosing a partner and deciding on an amount we each want to spend (plus postage). Then we go shopping! It's worked great so far so now I'm here to ask if anyone here would like to join in and hopefully set up a food swap? You can find our Facebook group here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/311477742350038/

It's currently invite only so if you'd like to join then please let me know! I'll try to keep and eye on this thread as much as possible but please PM me too :yesway: