The ESP Special Orders, Special Runs, and Custom Shop Runs thread

Discussion in 'Dealers & Group Buys' started by Church2224, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Church2224

Church2224 Guitar Whore

As some of you may know ESP does certain limited runs and special orders in regards to their Japanese guitars, giving us more options than what they have on the Website.

Take this thread for example, the Axe Palace ESP Run

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/de...imited-run-6-7-string-guitars-axe-palace.html

I was wondering what kind of options would be available to us overall? Sources say things can be changed from different colors to different neck profiles. I think some concrete options as to what people can get would be great, as many people have been interested since they knew about it.

Also can we have a list of the specific options? Such as which pickups, woods, fretboards, inlays, bindings, and the specific colors we can choose from. There seems to be little information on what the options are that we can choose.

Another thing I want to spark interest in is seeing what models that ESP offers in some countries that we do not get in the USA, such as the Horizon-IIIs, certain M-IIs and Horizons, the Formula, Arrow, F models, some HRFs and many of the Vintage Plus models. I am thinking if we show the demand for these guitars than ESP will start sending more and more to the USA and other countries.

I was also thinking we could try a Custom Shop M-II Seven String run, or any other ideas that you all may have for an ESP Custom Shop/ Standard Series run for a 7 string. If any dealers are interested let me know. As for specs I am not sure, I would like to get some general ideas as to what some people would want. I asked Nick at the Axe Palace to comment once this thread is posted but I will send an email to my dealer on Monday and see what they say. Like I said I do not want to give any ideas to the dealers until we have a general as to what people would want.

So what do you all think?

2. possumkiller

possumkiller SS.org Regular

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for a seven string MII......

I thought it would be a no-brainer competitor with Jackson Soloists and Ibanez RGs but I guess ESP doesn't think so lol.

3. JP Universe

JP Universe Giggity Contributor

I'm interested in something similar to Nicks posted number 4. Quilted top, See through purple, maple board.

4. Church2224

Church2224 Guitar Whore

Hmm Maybe we could do a limited run of multiple Standard series guitars in a unique look like the finish you just posted.

I would like to do a 6 and 7 string run of two different models, that be sweet.