I literally have soooo many bodies from Squier Strats that I have pillaged for parts, and I was tired of looking at the pile of them... So this happened. I know a forum member here who basically did the same thing, which was documented on a different forum.So, if you're watching, keep quiet. So here's where I started this morning. This was actually a great sounding strat, and it even passed the Ormsby test. After a few minutes with the orbital sander. Squared up a piece of maple, but actually made it a wee bit too narrow. And fitted Still passes the Ormsby test. You can see where I cut it too narrow and the swimming pool route is still visible. Thats all for now.