Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: TC Electronic RH450 Bass Amplifier Modifications (if any): Repaired plastic knobs (Read Description of mod Below) Accessories (hardshell case etc): N/A Location (City,State or City,Country): Puyallup, Washington USA International OK? : USA only, please Contact Info (No Phone #s): Please PM me References (eBay or other forum userid): el84ftw Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $350 + Shipping (Firm) Pictures: You can look at more pictures in my RH450 Album: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/members/khzdonut-albums-rh450.html Very lightly used, only had a handful of band practices with it. Never gigged. Always carried it around in a custom-made padded case. Never had the volume past noon. It was primarily used for recording using the DI. MODS/REPAIRS: There is one blemish to speak of, and that's the plastic knobs. The plastic knobs on the RH series are held on the pots with very small, very brittle little plastic teeth, rather than a set-screw or the typical press-on "knurled" style that is typical of guitar hardware. The teeth have a tendency to break off, and you can find some threads on Talkbass where people have experienced the same problem. Example: Tc Electronic RH750 broken knobs? | TalkBass.com I tried to get replacement knobs from TC Electronic, but had bad luck even getting in contact with their service centers. You can purchase replacement knobs here: TC Electronic Replacement/Service Parts | Full Compass But they are about $10 each and I just didn't want to spend that kind of money on replacement knobs when it didn't affect functionality. One broke off with regular use. A second broke off when I tried to pull it off to see what was actually going on with the knobs, because I couldn't even tell what was broken on the first one and wanted to see what the others had that it didn't have. A third broke off sliding it into a padded case. My solution was to fill the knob itself with silicone caulk so that it would stay in place. This did the trick, though one knob sits ever-so-slightly crooked due to the teeth being broken and not keeping it perfectly centered while the caulk dried. I caulked the unaffected knobs as well, just to ensure they didn't suffer the same fate, with the exception of the "Master" knob which didn't want to come off, and I didn't want to force it. It appears to be of a slightly different manufacture, so I just left it. It appears to be solidly on the pot, so I figured, why bother? Everything is in perfect working order, pots are unaffected by the repair. With the exception of the knobs, the build quality appears to be very good, and in my research I haven't found anything to suggest that any other parts of the amp have a higher-than-average amplifier failure rate, just the knobs. Example of caulk in knob: I doubt most people would ever notice the knobs were repaired, save for the one with a slight "wobble" to its movement, but in the spirit of full disclosure I felt obligated to mention it. Unit has never overheated, gone into protection mode, been in an electrical storm, or any other sort of thing. The band that I was in disbanded before ever playing a show, and I have no intention of ever playing any shows in the future, so I don't really need an amplifier with this much power. I have Amplitube for recording bass tracks, so this is just a superfluous item taking up space in my recording area. Comes in original box, with original formed pads, manual, power cable, and of course the unit itself. Paypal preferred, buyer pays shipping, will discuss preferred shipping method at time of purchase.