T-Shirt design site: Zazzle.com

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Regor, May 3, 2008.

1. Regor

Regor Double Edge FTW Contributor

Hey Chris (And anyone else who makes T-Shirts for their bands and such)

I just put in an order for a T-Shirt from a website called Zazzle.com. I was reading on their site that they have a special process for printing color on black t-shirts... and frankly, metal bands should have black t-shirts :fawk:

So in any case, I ordered up a 2XL black T-shirt with my band's logo and slogan on it. When it comes, I'll post up some pics and give you guys a review, in case anyone is interested in the site. Wasn't cheap however. But then again, if it came out really good, it'll be all worth it.

Nice thing is, they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If I don't like it, I can alter the design and get it replaced for free, or get a refund altogether.

2. Shotglass

Shotglass is half full

I've ordered a T-shirt from Zazzle.com before, and I found that it took a LONG time to ship. but the shirt was in good shape, comfortable, and good quality.

3. Chris

Chris metalguitarist.org Forum MVP

I'm pretty happy with the current vendor, but let me know how zazzle is. We did a batch with them a few years ago for another site I ran, and they were terrible.

4. Regor

Regor Double Edge FTW Contributor

Well, I got the shirt on Friday. And its pretty good. But the logo was a bit too high. When I made it I set it up as 2 'up' from center, so I'ma contact them and tell them I'd like to return it and redo the position of the logo.

The shirt is nice. Tagless. The print quality, while it doesn't look like your typical silk screening, it does look/feel fine.

Chris likes this.
  5. Chris

Chris metalguitarist.org Forum MVP

Thanks for the feedback. :yesway: