FS Suhr Custom Modern Buckeye Burl

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by nicktao, Jan 2, 2018.

1. nicktao

nicktao SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Suhr Custom Modern Buckeye Burl
    Modifications (if any): None
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC Included
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Massachusetts
    International OK? : Probably not
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here
    References (eBay or other forum userid): Reverb Shop: https://reverb.com/shop/nicks-gear-7
    Plus many references on Gear Exchange/WG
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $4000 OBO

This guitar is absolute perfection - with a top like a renaissance painting.
    Probably the best Suhr I've had, and guitar for that matter, but I've got to let some things go.

May be into trades plus a decent amount of cash, but mainly looking to sell this one. Feel free to send any offers my way.

Just setup with Elixirs, works for anything from metal to jazz to pop. One of the most versatile guitars ever thanks to the pups.

Specs:
    Buckeye Burl Top
    Swamp Ash Body
    Maple neck with pau ferro board
    Reverse headstock
    All black hardware
    Cocobolo backplate covers
    SS jumbo frets
    Suhr pups
    This guitar is mint minus two very faint polish swirls near the middle pickup that I can't capture in pictures. These only show in some light, but thought it worth mentioning. Otherwise, it's mint.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  2. Metlupass2

Metlupass2 SS.org Regular

Very cool. You should definitely post all the specs or better yet a copy of the spec sheet. You left out nut width and neck shape.