FS Suhr Classic T Custom with roasted maple neck

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by pylyo, Dec 5, 2017.

1. pylyo

pylyo SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
    Superb Suhr Classic T Custom, roasted maple neck and board, super light swamp ash body, SS frets, G&G hard-shell case,..

Modifications (if any):

None

Accessories (hard-shell case etc):
    Original hard-shell case and all other things that comes with it from factory.

Location (City,State or City,Country):
    EU

Contact Info (No Phone #s):
    PM me here

References Required (eBay or other forum user ID):

I have completed tons of deals under my screen name here and some other guitar related forums, eBay...

Price:
    2000€ ONO + shipping

For sale is my amazing Suhr, it's not a cheaper PRO model but it's a custom order for Peach Guitars in UK.
    I own tons of high end guitars, like Suhr customs, PRS Modern Eagles, Nik Hubers, Frank Hartungs, etc... Owned tons more of them too, numerous custom shop telecasters and this is one of the best guitars I have ever played.
    It's super light (3,1kg) and it plays, feels and sounds just perfectly. So easy to play and it's crazy resonant and acoustically loud, with tight, punchy and articulated notes and endless sustain.
    The super light swamp ash body in combination with roasted maple neck is the best combo in my opinion.

It has 2 dings (check the pics), otherwise pretty MINTish, with no signs of usage on frets..
    Comes with everything you would get in the bag when buying new Suhr custom, including original fancy G&G hardshell case.

For specifications info check the picture with spec sheet, for all other info just ask.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]