Sport supplements

Discussion in 'Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food' started by soliloquy, Feb 13, 2011.

1. MacTown09

MacTown09 SS.org Regular

I usually like them to help me get more motivated to train like a monster and to give me a little extra pump.

I am going to try some assault next. I like the idea of having con-cret already mixed into the powder.

2. Uncreative123

Uncreative123 SS.org Regular

I just bought a bunch of stuff today. I thought about the MP Assault, but passed and went for the straight pro-mera con-cret since it was a buy 1 get 1 free and because I don't know why they were marketing it as a pre-workout N.O. when it's just creatine. I'm going to A/B it with another mono creatine, and while I'm not expecting a difference I'll still see if I notice anything. The only straight mono creatine I took before left me with really bad bloating.
    I didn't realize Jack3d had HCI creatine in it, so I think this stuff will be legit. We'll see.
    I'm going to try the MP 'combat powder'. I don't have high expectations, but I needed something to tide me over until I can order some Metabolic Drive through Biotest. At nearly $5 million a bottle, it makes it hard to order frequently.

I also got the MP CLA tabs. I really like the ones I'm taking now and it was buy 2 get 1 free, so, even better. I have a feeling MP is just going to be the next mockery of a company. All the UFC endorsement stuff is just sets an alarm off in me that says, "Don't buy it! It's pure garbage geard towards UFC-wannabes who've never lifted in their lives!". The ingredients, if correct, look legit, but I'm sure I'm still half-right.

3. soliloquy

soliloquy SS.org Regular

4. Tiger

Tiger SS.org Regular

5. soliloquy

soliloquy SS.org Regular

/\ whoa!!!! thats awesome and far more organized!!

and since iso-100's price has sky rocketed, i'm looking for alternative stuff that has zero or no colestrol and close to zero sodium as possible. i wonder if custom protein stuff would allow to do that at fairly low price