[SPOILERS] Sherlock Season 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'Movies, Books, TV & Media' started by sezna, Jan 15, 2014.

1. sezna

sezna undermotivated

SPOILERS OF EPISODE 3 BELOW

Anyone else see it? So good.

So, according to Mycroft, Sherlock would go on a six month mission and die at the end. And he is never wrong, according to Sherlock.

So, when Sherlock was outsmarted by Magnusson, he shot him and thus accepted his own death just to save John and Mary's marriage.

The transformation of Sherlock over this series is so great.

2. Captain Butterscotch

Captain Butterscotch SS.org Regular

Totally agree. I hope the ending bit with...you-know-who all over the TV's isn't a fake out. I'm inclined to think it is because his mouth didn't move. Almost like a GIF file or something. I hope it's true though because he is definitely Sherlock's match and I think it's a huge mistake to throw away such an iconic adversary after just one season.

And how about when Magnussen was flicking John's face? Talk about rage.

3. sezna

sezna undermotivated

Yeah, the flicking was really intense. It drove the point home so well though. His abuse of power just because he can and because of what he knows. His power is derived from his knowledge, and that is why he suppressed an ex-military man to the point of docility while he was being flicked.

If he is back, that would be ironic, both of them faking their deaths on the same rooftop...

4. Dommak89

Dommak89 SS.org Regular

I loved the last episode. Not only did it show the enormous change in Sherlocks Character, but I was always surprised at how long the story went on. I thought at several times that the episode would be over (e.g. the revelation of Watson's Wife), but it always continued further. So no doubt I'm more than excited for the new episodes which will probably take a loooong time to be released.

5. sezna

sezna undermotivated

Yep. And now there is a Sherlock app coming out? For $5? Heard anything about it?