South Bay area California. Looking for a drummer and bassist

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by MatthewLeisher, Sep 26, 2012.

1. MatthewLeisher

MatthewLeisher Ghostmaker

Hey, I'm from the South Bay in California (Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach, Hawthorne, etc.) and I'm looking for a drummer and bassist to play with. I'm trying to get a prog metal band going out here and I want to find some like-minded individuals who love music. My buddy does screams, but we'd need a singer too, so if you know someone who can sing, bring them along. Influences are The Human Abstract, Animals as Leaders, Scale the Summit, BTBAM, Periphery to an extent, Corelia, etc. Pretty much any band with substance and not just breakdowns and brutality. That kinda stuff is boring to me. By no means are bands like that bad, they're just not the kind of music I want to make.

If you're interested PM me here or just post in this topic as I'll check it regularly and we can find a time to play together that works for all parties. I have a spot for a bassist and I to play, but I don't have the space for a drummer unfortunately, so if you're a drummer, I might have to come to you.

Thanks for your time!

2. MatthewLeisher

MatthewLeisher Ghostmaker

3. insiren

insiren SikTh Expert

Just curious, are you still in the South Bay and want to jam? I am a bass player and I also compose.