Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Live Performance & Stage Sound' started by gatesofcarnage, Nov 3, 2008.
A "scene kid" is that douchebaggy looking kid you laugh at while walking through the mall.
- Emoish hair (but slightly different)
- every orifice of their body pierced
- skinny-leg jeans
- around 12-17 years old (generally)
- brass knuckle memorabilia/belt buckles/earrings/piercings/tshirts/tattoos
- full sleeve 'hardcore' tattoos (flames, dice, royal flush, skulls, all of them together etc..)
- condescending/holier-than-thou attitude
- band shirts with names they probably dont understand/cant read
- stalk their prey in groups
- ironically hate emos , and are in denial about just how similar they really are
You grumpy old fart
wtf, you are obviously unable to understand one simple fucking word...did i anywhere mention that I feel offended? i said that SOMEONE may feel offended if you tell them to fuck off (or else), not me.
seriously: how old are you? would be interesting, cause your lack of understanding and you style of "argumentation" make me feel like i'm talkin to a 12 year old who just repeated kindergarten for the 7th year.
Looks like he's 22 according to his profile...
But, why argue in a thread that is already silly as can be?
yeah, i just thought that too.
Nonsense. Rectifryer spouts it.
I never got into the stereotypical 'metal' look myself.
I don't have hair any longer than say, the Beatles length hair, don't have tattoos, no piercings.
I generally grow a beard, but I grow it cos I beards in general, not because I see it as 'metal'.
I have long hair because I become epic with long hair, with short hair I fail pretty hard.
i have short hair because i'm an old fart and already start getting bald. but my beard is made of epic metal win.
I can't wait till my hair goes completely grey, it's got grey in it, and I think that will be ultimate and also supreme.
yeah, i already have a little grey+white here and there in it - its coming and getting supreme!
Gandalf the Grey FTW.
Gandalf the Bald FTW
Gandalf the grey, bald, fat ass FTW!
The future is bright
yeah! altough i didnt know i'm a fat ass until i saw my latest rep. i mean ass - yeah, cant deny that. but fat? i lost so much weight already.
Did someone call?
seems we have something in common.
I am gandalf the khaki