Snuggles! Tabs/Videos/Discussions

Discussion in 'Music Theory, Lessons & Techniques' started by espec1000, Jul 2, 2010.

1. espec1000

espec1000 SS.org Regular

So I got to thinking that instead of posting my Snuggles tabs in the Periphery/Bulb tabs thread, I'd start my own! (First one yay! )

For anyone who is not familiar with the awesome band/project Snuggles, it is a collaborated orgasm featuring Adam 'Nolly' Getgood of Red Seas Fire, and Misha 'Bulb' Mansoor of Periphery/439 other projects. www.myspace.com/snugglesband

This thread is for anything Snuggles related, but I figured I'd start it off with some tabs and a cover video. My hope is that this thread will influence Nulb/Bolly to make some more amazing Snuggles tracks!

Here is a video of myself covering Uncle Bubbles. I'll post another one of Phillistine after I figure out a couple more riffs. The tabs are underway so stay tuned for that as well. :hbang:

www.myspace.com/gentlegiantsband
    www.soundclick.com/mikeprescott
    www.youtube.com/espec1000

2. glassmoon0fo

glassmoon0fo Some Say...

very nice, and a hell of a first contribution. welcome to the forum!

3. right_to_rage

right_to_rage Avant Temporal

Very well done mate!

4. espec1000

espec1000 SS.org Regular

Thanks a lot guys! I'm about a third way through tabbing Uncle Bubbles right now and it's going surprisingly smooth (knock on wood). Should be up by the end of the week. :yesway:

5. espec1000

espec1000 SS.org Regular

Yay! I finished my first rough draft of Uncle Bubbles. I still have to add another guitar and a bass track. I didn't really add any of the dynamics yet, but I made some notes on parts I couldn't tab out (basically the pinch harmonics).

Have a listen and try it out. Let me know if there are any changes/edits/additions that need to be made. I tabbed it mostly by memory, so hopefully the arrangement isn't all wacky :lol:

I'll be updating it periodically throughout this week :)

Enjoy!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4970301/uncle bubbles.gp5

P.S I got a pretty new ibanez rga121 that I think I might have to show off in a Phillistine video :shred:

right_to_rage likes this.