Sikth Entire Discography Notation

Discussion in 'Music Theory, Lessons & Techniques' started by insiren, Apr 8, 2016.

1. serpantboy

serpantboy SS.org Regular

Words can not describe my anticipation for this!! You did an amazing job on death of a dead day. Keep us posted :hbang:

2. BubbleWrap

BubbleWrap SS.org Regular

This is awesome! I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks!

3. JustMac

JustMac ss not-so-regular

Just out if curiosity, what is the last track, and is it your final due to difficulty or was it just the end of the list? If so, what was the most difficult song to figure out? I always thought How May I Help You was insane, as well as Skies of the Millennium Night. The first album is such an anomaly of a record, nothing has ever sounded that idiosyncratic in metal.

4. Hollowway

Hollowway Extended Ranger

This is soooo cool! Really appreciative!!

5. insiren

insiren SikTh Expert

Hmm, I gotta say the hardest songs to work out had to be "If you weren't so perfect" and "How May I help You" due to their obvious sporadic nature and tempo changes without a click track. Believe it or not, "Skies of the Millennium Night" was the first SikTh song I ever notated 6 years ago lol. I have been holding onto it for that long.

I am currently working on "Walking Shadows" I didn't have an order of operation, I just worked on different ones when others were making me frustrated. I just finished this one about 20 min ago, so with that said, I have officially finished with my notation process. Now all I have to do is go over each one and clean up the notation and fix a few things I have noticed.

Shouldn't be too long now.

6. insiren

insiren SikTh Expert

Okay guys, this is the last run of everything before I release the notation. I would like to have someone try out the fingerings for some of the songs to test the practicality of my work on these. Are there any guitarists that would like to give a rough try of a few tabs and give me some feedback. I will correct them from there and once its done I will release.

If so, please send me a private message to get in touch.
    Few days left on this guys, and I am stoked.

7. anima

anima SS.org Regular

ANyone has tab from thenew album?