Short and simple track /w clean vocals... FFO help?

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by Petar, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Petar

Petar Regular

Kind regards...
    Haven't posted here, or anywhere else, in ages really...and when i look back now at my last posts at 7string from several years ago, i feel quite ashamed...quite a bit of senseless self-promotion and not much else...
    So i apologize, in advance for yet again similar nature of the posting, but i have this new track, which is definitely one of my so far favorites, and wanted to release it for the first day of the new year, as i plan to release a lot of music troughout 2018...what troubles me is finding some adequate FFO suggestions for it.... as it would be very useful, if not crucial, information for further promotion, so i do appreciate your time sharing some ideas...
    Despite being not that heavy compared to what most of members are probably used to, it is in B standard, and i hope some of you might enjoy some of it...

Thank you all very much for your time, i wish happy holidays and good and prosperous year to you all...!

ps: if anyone interested, track is available for free download at my bandcamp (name your price, starting with 0)
    cwhitey2 likes this.