Shaneroo here, noob to the ss org.....

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by shaneroo, May 5, 2007.

1. OzzyC

OzzyC :ubersquint:

:hug:

2. ManBeast

ManBeast SS.org Regular

Quick question man, what gauge strings and tuning did you use on the track Ducks in a Pond?

3. shaneroo

shaneroo Oh, herrrrro...... Forum MVP

ducks are 9's, and the tuning is standard.

btw my new friends, please check www.myspace.com/shaneshred for some new and exciting updates (currently working my way in japan, and it's been something!)
    thanks

4. Aghorasilat

Aghorasilat 33rd degree Contributor

How is Max Dible doing? Varney? How is the jammin with Thomas Lang did that all work out? I know Max was trying to hook that up at NAMM Show.

Anyhow keep me posted on your band's stuff

Peace

Santiago

5. shaneroo

hello santiago.

max and i have gone our seperate ways. the project we have been doing has taken too long to come together, meanwhile, my solo stuff is starting to get more recognition. so, i will be doing some work on my solo stuff with thomas lang and kai kurosawa.
    on top of that, i have a compilation i will be doing with some quite well known artists on magna carta. (i think that is how you spell it). also, will be featured some time this year on Young Guitar Magazine. I will let you know when my solo stuff comes out. if varney gives me a good offer, i would certainly go with him, otherwise, my solo project members want to shop around.
    please keep in touch,

shane

6. bulb

bulb SS.org Regular

yo shane, you been havin fun in japan? havent seen you on in a minute hehe. take lots of pics for me to see oh and dont forget to deliver my "special message" to hiromi hahaha

7. Aghorasilat

??? wow that was unexpected...

Max is truly a killer player. I thought you guys where tight. Wasn't Thomas & Kai in the band with you and Max? You booted Max and kept the band? Oh well hope that works out for you. Varney is a nice guy Hopefully something cool will work out for you. Is max sstill doing stuff with Varney? I should give him a call and see what he is doing.

Congrats on Young Guitar. I was just in Terrorizer this month again and the new aghora will be in stores all over the US, Canada and every major City in the Globe May 22.

Peace to you,

Santiago

8. shaneroo

yeah, give max a call. he is a killer player, and we were tight. it is certainly nothing personal, only business. long story short, before we started the shrapnel project, i had tons of material. we could have had it done in a few months, literally. however, max wanted to do this thing 50/50, so we scratched everything and started from the get go.

now, around 2 years later, we have 4 full songs to show for it.

i still consider him a friend, and he is a great player. however, we just could not get our shit together (not blaming him, could have just as well been me).

and for the record, there was no giving anyone the boot. I decided to pull out of the project, and gave max and the band the option to keep chugging away at it. so, if that project is still going, i wish max all the best. he is too good to fall thru tthe cracks.

about you, that sounds awesome! i did say before, i was not into your bands music too much, but that is just my humble opinion. i have always, however, been a fan of your playing. i will check out your disc when i get back from japan. it is good to keep in touch with you. we used to talk all the time when i lived in florida, and you would help me out with tons of shit, so i appreciate that. take care friend, talk to you soon.
    shane

9. The Dark Wolf

The Dark Wolf Contributor

Just realized, thsi thread should really be in 'Member Introductions'. So, moved it has been, yes. :yoda:

10. Karl Hungus

Karl Hungus You're no daisy. Contributor

11. Aghorasilat

Cool deal well email me when ever you want or messagee me through here I always check SS.org to see whats happening.

Yeah I hope things work out for the both of you. You both have a lot of Talent.

Peace

Santiago

12. yevetz

yevetz I am a COCK!!!!!!!!! Contributor

hi!!!!!!!!

13. shaneroo

:wavey:

14. Rick

Rick ALL HAIL DJOD Forum MVP

Welcome, Shane.

Some good shit!!